Photo

Cheating

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

baw887

baw887

• 77 posts
i have 3 airlines 2 of which were mistakes and i tried to close them but when the ae was reset i restarted them. 1 is a subsidiary of my main company but aerolineas canarias is an airline which i would like to close. i dont know how to do it though so i have kept it open. in anycase why dissallow people the right to more then one airline? teh only problem i can see is using more then one airline that someone owns to monopolise a route and that would be unfair. on the other hand if it is one airline doing so then it is fine as that is not cheating.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, baw887,if u wish ur other airlines to be closed, i suggest that u do not touch it for the next 2 weeks, as then it will automatically be removed from the database!!!!

baw887

baw887

• 77 posts
alright ty ill do that with one of them. :(

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
baw887, if signups aren't open, you can give them to someone else. I did that.

Guest_rfPolo_*

Guest_rfPolo_*
  • Guests
hmm, talking about cheating, look at rankings 814-820; airlines named: Wing air, Wing1Air, Wing1 Air, Wing 2 Air, Air Wing, Air Wingy, Air 2 Wing:D none has aircrafts nor airports, and all are valued at 5m. sounds a little fishy to me:cool:

edit: oh, wait: 834; Wing air, 835; Wing1 Air2, 836; Wing1 Air3, 841; WingAir2, 842; Air 2 Warrior:D

[Edited on 6/13/2005 by rfPolo]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
we know.. its in this forum .. this thread.... we know there are these..... this is like the 6th time its been mentioned in this thread...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users