Photo

turkey holiday

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

Here is a quick report from my holiday to turkey.
The day started at a rainy Birmingham airport so i only took 1 photo of a 727 on the other side of the airport. My first flight was Turkish airlines a320 TC-JPE to Istanbul. My seat was 8E.Attached File  DSC_0004.JPG   40.66KB   1 downloads taken just after flying over Bratislava.
The flight was comfortable with lots of legroom and a nice lunch the staff were welcoming and friendly but that was the only time the turkish staff were like that.
Istanbul was hot and crowed and we had to pass through 3 lots of security to get to our next flight. 
The flight from Istanbul to Antalya was TC-JRH another Turkish Airlines plane. This flight was just short of an hours hop hop in the dark so again, i have no photos but the seats were the unfavorable light blue and brown :sick3:.
Our hotel was a 5* but would probably only reach 3/4* in the uk. Our room 1412 has a nice view of the airport approach and departures and was good for morning photos of landing planes on 36R at Antalya.
Attached File  DSC_0228.JPG   33.84KB   6 downloads here is a common view from the balcony but as a mini competition: what is the airline and aircraft?
The flights back were much worse than the flights there as thanks to turkish airlines and my medical reasons we were a total of 2 hours and 50 minutes late getting back home. The flight from Antalya to Istanbul was TC-JRH another a321 but the cabin crew were unfriendly, clueless and the plane was dirty. We got to istanbul to find further 1 hour 30 delay and then a further 30 minutes as I was on a drip in the terminal thanks to an illness. Once i eventually boarded TC-JRA(yet another a321) even after getting the a321 the plane was delayed again. The plane was a bit dirty and not as much legroom as the previous bhx-ist sector. I will post more pictures soon.

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
i wouldn't recommend the hotel and my ife is the inflight tracker or a window but i think its just usually a movie of some sort

Nexus8

Nexus8

Football Wingback

• 2,389 posts

User's Awards

The aircraft is a russian airline.

Signature%203.png

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
well done but does anyone know the airline name or aircraft type

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
Dornier 328 Jet, dunno which airline :P
Posted Image

crackerjack19

crackerjack19

AE Addict To-Be

• 14 posts
'Polet Airlines' Antonov An-148-100E

Posted Image

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts
crackerjack19 was correct polet aviation use a daily service to antalya using a an-148

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users