Photo

[VIRTUPOLITCS] Brainstorming Thread

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Ok, so I know for sure we are going to work on the following ideas for next round.
  • debating
  • prize for the winner
  • speeches
  • actual ROLEPLAYING

My ideas is we could setup an actual debate time at Chat, but this is unlikely due to the maximum difference of 8 hours betwen San Fransisco and London. Otherwise we could run it in the forums but we would have to tackle the trolling.

I honestly don't know a good prize for the winner.

We should setup an official campaign thread where people can give speeches, answer eachother's questions, and one that WORKS, unlike last election where the canidacy declaration thread became the campaigning area.

24-hour election timing, starts at 10:00 AM USA Central Time or 4:00 PM Greenwich Time, and it ends the next day at pricesely the same time.

nWcLJH0.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Kitty's Schedule for Campaigning

Monday - Primary campaigning
Tuesday - Primary campaigning
Wednesday - Party primaries
Thursday - debate maybe?
Friday - debate maybe?
Saturday - General election
Sunday - Results come in! :)

nWcLJH0.png

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
I think we'll need a second, runoff election of like the top 2 or 3 candidates from voting (depending on the number of initial candidates)

As for debates, I think it should just be an initial prompt (ie: "How would you handle the situation in Syria?", or "What would you do to turn the economy around?"), then the initial candidates are given one reply to retort.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Runoff election sounds nice. :)

nWcLJH0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users