Photo

Finances

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

schotz89

schotz89

• 190 posts

User's Awards

What is a good way to turn your finances around andvmake money I am working into 2 million deficit. Please help
Atalntis Alliance

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   
First of all, be kind and bankrupt your airlines that have no planes and big debts. This frees up slots for other players.

In S3A you at least have a positive valuation ($5m). Ditch the Bombardier DHC-6, lease some more 737-200 and you should be headed in the right direction.

teamseacow

teamseacow

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts

User's Awards

You better focus on one airplane only. Try to lease used planes. Don't really care about their age, but be sure to take a look at the fuel efficiency of the aircraft ;)
Try to close all routes that aren't very profitable :P
Good Luck!

benga

benga

• 1 posts
Hy!

I got a 727-200. How many time can i use this airplane to fly for another flgiht?
Now i use it two times: (14x weekly - 2.0x daily) and (28x weekly - 4.0x daily). Im on a R2 world.

Thx

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts

Hy!

I got a 727-200. How many time can i use this airplane to fly for another flgiht?
Now i use it two times: (14x weekly - 2.0x daily) and (28x weekly - 4.0x daily). Im on a R2 world.

Thx

That depends on the number of hours remaining. Click "Aircraft" on the left menu to see how many weekly hours each of your aircraft has remaining. Because aircraft can be used on any number of physically connected routes, the frequency itself doesn't answer this question. :)

f_gifari

f_gifari

CEO of Cathay Pacific Indonesia

• 40 posts
  • Yahoo ID:f_gifari
try to use 737 900 ER , more efficience :)
Posted Image
Cathay Pacific , " Asia World City"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users