Photo

Unscheduled Reset

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
once again, we are back at limiting the number of airlines in the game.

paulyingling

paulyingling

• 48 posts

Originally posted by A_plane_lunatic
Somehow, it seems that people tend to forget that AE is still in BETA stage, which menas there are gonna be bugs and other problems.

I'm a BETA tester????

I always wanted to be one, now my dreams have come true *warm fuzzy*

Thanks miller ;)

Bigfoot

Bigfoot

• 36 posts
Where's this zingers about!

It's FREE to use and one man is putting a lot of time in it, so don't complain if it doesn't goes as you would like to.

And the man himself sad that it was unaccounted for. If the server is stable, it's worth the reset. Atleast, that's my opinion.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69

Originally posted by EuropAir
That's it, i'am leaving. It's the 4th reset since i've started. This game has grown from something cool to a game which is dominated by kids. The game is FAR from realistic. Sorry, it's a waste of my time. I'am VERY dissapointed in the management of the game. The game has so much potential however it's all spoiled. Contact me when the game is in a more mature phase, cause now it's still an embryo... An embryo which struggles to stay alive...

[Edited on 23/9/2005 by EuropAir]

Well, its sad to see an airline go which started in AE v1 and was succesful..

However, leaving the game aint going to resolve the issues u know. U merely trying to state ur issues with the game over and over again. Now, u say AE needs to be fixed in certain areas, we all agree on that but we dont go around and stating it over and over again...

I think the best way is to stick out with the current game, which has many issues and give Miller the feedback he requires to make sure he can pinpoint the issues with the game. If we all walked out on AE, then Miller would have no one to work with here...

Thats just my thoughts...

yeah its a shame your leaving but the feedback and suggestion forum is a joke anyways..you get your head bitten off for suggesting an idea in there

for exmaple..and this took me less than 5 seconds to find

"JEZUS CHRIST

cant you ever read other posts??? there are at least 2 other posts after reset so ... and we all came to the conclusion milller is not going to so stop posting repeats for christs sakes"

all because some poor guy suggested closing registration for a while!

the game is let down by this i feel and im not just picking on certain members its a large majority that tend to make the forums a less than desirable place to post a topic

CaptKornDog

CaptKornDog

• 108 posts
I don't mind the reset, it's kinda nice to start with a fresh, clean slate - yeah we lose the planes and prime routes, but it is a chance to start over. A question though, will we .ever be allowed to change our airline names? I want to change mine but don't want to create multiple accounts obviously

[Edited on 10/3/2005 by CaptKornDog]

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
file for bankruptcy, only way. :P

CaptKornDog

CaptKornDog

• 108 posts
Ah roger that - thanks - might as well do it now when the game is still young haha.

TonyAirMed

TonyAirMed

• 37 posts

Originally posted by CaptKornDog
I don't mind the reset, it's kinda nice to start with a fresh, clean slate - yeah we lose the planes and prime routes, but it is a chance to start over. A question though, will we .ever be allowed to change our airline names? I want to change mine but don't want to create multiple accounts obviously

[Edited on 10/3/2005 by CaptKornDog]

A reset is a good opportunity to change the name going to bankrupcy,you get money and 2 planes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users