68 replies to this topic

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

That is just epic

Well, quite frankly, it's not.

Concept wise it ain't a bad idea; it's certainly fitting for a 'classic' carrier.

Alas, it's so terribly crude I'm foaming at the mouth...

The tail for instance; far too much gold, it's undoubtedly overpowering when used in conjunction with the crown above. The fact the crown appears to have almost been integrated into the triangular design looks awful; mainly due to the relative simplicity of the triangles and stripes and the complexity of the crown, resulting in disproportional spacing between the various components of the crown and the stripes, hence the somewhat tacky feel.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
Oh he's going to be very displeased with you

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

NilsOlavThePenguin

NilsOlavThePenguin

Penguin

• 673 posts

Concept wise it ain't a bad idea; it's certainly fitting for a 'classic' carrier.

The tail for instance; far too much gold, it's undoubtedly overpowering when used in conjunction with the crown above. The fact the crown appears to have almost been integrated into the triangular design looks awful; mainly due to the relative simplicity of the triangles and stripes and the complexity of the crown, resulting in disproportional spacing between the various components of the crown and the stripes, hence the somewhat tacky feel.

At least people will notice the planes.

Speed Bird

Speed Bird

AE Addict

• 866 posts

User's Awards

At least people will notice the planes.

And they won't in other circumstances?

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

Ok i guess... Well i paint airplanes on my freetime and are not some kind of design genius :P i see that you may be talented and have an eye for stuff like that, well i dont. I do this for fun and atleast the requester was pleased :)

Oh he's going to be very displeased with you

Haha ok :P

12ca1c99cc.png

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
I do indeed like your designs, especially the real life ones. Good job for a newbie on AE! :good:

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

NilsOlavThePenguin

NilsOlavThePenguin

Penguin

• 673 posts

And they won't in other circumstances?

Nope, If it isnt gold its invisible :P

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

I do indeed like your designs, especially the real life ones. Good job for a newbie on AE! :good:

12ca1c99cc.png

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts
Name of the Airline: EOSair
Type of Airline: Jack of All Trades (median style airline with affordable cost and great service)
Era Design should fall under: 1990s
Plane Type: What models you have? I don't see any listed. If possible, I'd like to request it on a Boeing 777-200.
Color Scheme: Artist's Design (see notes)
Alliance Affiliation: SkyGroup
Airline Logo Here: Posted Image
Alliance Logo Here: Posted Image

Other Specific Requests: This will be a celebratory livery for 25 years of operation. The original livery (courtesy of Agre&Juten) looks like this: Posted Image
Think of this as an application... I have a regional sideline that I'm awaiting branding on... I may just use you for the livery. :)

As a side note, the font used for the logo is called AddCityBoy.

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts
Here you go :D i tried my best. it isnt i hope you think it lives up to the standard ;)

Posted Image

12ca1c99cc.png

sputnik23

sputnik23

back

• 298 posts
Is this on GIMP?

Is this on GIMP?

I can't use gimp.. :(

I dont know how to.
asdf gh jkl;

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts
Topic Cleaned

QK Flight Industries

QK Flight Industries

a Wandering Guide to AE and Beyond

• 2,135 posts

Here you go :D i tried my best. it isnt i hope you think it lives up to the standard ;)

Posted Image

Looks quite interesting... I will be contacting you soon as I have my regional air branding available. :)

16590230781_7cc5cf6013.jpg

Sig.png

AXUbLwK.png

It's really me, now. #backtoAE

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

Looks quite interesting... I will be contacting you soon as I have my regional air branding available. :)

12ca1c99cc.png

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts

Is this on GIMP?

I dont know how to.

No its on Paint.NET ;)

12ca1c99cc.png

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts
Updated my A320 template a little bit. The livery seen is on my new airline in AE called OLFA wich stands for One Of Latvias Finest Airlines (horrible name i know :P) please tell me what you think

Posted Image

12ca1c99cc.png

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
I dig the tail a lot, but the font used for "OLFA" at the front of the plane is a little..... off. I'd have used the font for "olfa.lv" on the front and back.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

NilsOlavThePenguin

NilsOlavThePenguin

Penguin

• 673 posts
Very nice but as The Eggman said, the font used at the front is just a little bit weird when you have a different and better at the back

Oggey

Oggey

• 1,006 posts
Im glad you liked the tail ;) actually it is the same font but i get what you mean:)

12ca1c99cc.png

Angus

Angus

• 454 posts

User's Awards

Updated my A320 template a little bit. The livery seen is on my new airline in AE called OLFA wich stands for One Of Latvias Finest Airlines (horrible name i know :P) please tell me what you think

Posted Image

I like the colors and the design but as other have said I think it would have looked better if you chose one style for the font and stuck with it. Even though it is the same font one is italics and one isn't which makes it look a bit odd :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users