Running Fox Air!!

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

RmTrice

RmTrice

• 255 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:RmTrice07
Hey, something's gotta be done about this guy. He has $0 fares on most of my major routes and is killing my profit as well as dozens of other airlines. Please do something to stop him!

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

is this going to happen with every single bloody person who does it??? its just a fact of competition and IS NOT ILLEGAL TO DO IN THE GAME

THERE IS NO RULE AGAINST THIS SO STOP COMPLAINING, ITS JUST PART OF THE GAME...

grow up and stop whinning abotu the littlest things or quit the game we dont need any of your bullcrap here.

*THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS REALLY INSIGNIFICANT THING*

RmTrice

RmTrice

• 255 posts
Yo, you better watch it bro. Ive seen others put up with ur little temper and im not standing for it. If you wish to let people ruin the game fine by me but dont go insulting people like you're some little schoolgirl. If you dont wanna put up with me fine, then mind ur own business and go on to the next post.

Frankly, I could care less about you and your ideas. I love this game and its the people like YOU who ruin it for people. I'm suprised you havent been banned from this forum. It's such a shame that Miller lets morons like you patrol these forums moderating people. :P Just my 2 cents :cool:

duckbilled

duckbilled

• 123 posts
Dude, chill out. In case you didn't know, ALL CAPS MEANS YOU ARE YELLING!

RmTrice

RmTrice

• 255 posts
How old are you, Nathaniel? You're acting like a 10 year old. And that's pretty sad because I'm sure your much older than I am. :P

[Edited on 9/17/2005 by RmTrice]

Anthony13

Anthony13

• 229 posts
  • WLM ID:antserafino@gmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:finorocks123
Seriously Nathaniel, its just a game and I understand Northwest Airlines point. He wants to make profit on these major routes he has. Just take you temper away from the game, because when someone posts a topic similar to this one you just explode. Just cool down.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
yeah nathaniel, if you are going to yell and scream about this topic, then just dont say anything at all. either keep quiet (we all know your opinion about this already) or reply in a calm manner that doesnt aggravate people.

now back to the original topic, i personally think $0 fares should be allowed

[Edited on 9/17/2005 by rocksandfossils]

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts
Why are the moderators letting behavior like this going on!! Who this guy thinks it is to just keep insulting people on these forums. I think is about time for the moderators doing there job.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by RmTrice
How old are you, Nathaniel? You're acting like a 10 year old. And that's pretty sad because I'm sure your much older than I am. :P

[Edited on 9/17/2005 by RmTrice]

umm yeah becus you a whiney little 1 year old

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
i was more getting at the fact there are now like 50 posts on this each brought up by another person complaining and whining and saying it should be illegal when it is not.

all these repeats and all these little people whining about the same thing, and that they cant play the game well because people are competing with them is annyoing...

like for gods sake, its not illegal so stop whining

vimac

vimac

• 72 posts

Originally posted by Nathaniel
i was more getting at the fact there are now like 50 posts on this each brought up by another person complaining and whining and saying it should be illegal when it is not.

all these repeats and all these little people whining about the same thing, and that they cant play the game well because people are competing with them is annyoing...

like for gods sake, its not illegal so stop whining

We all know that but you are making this kind of posts even worse and honestly you do not have the right to insult other members. Just ignore them and move on.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Calm down people....

Nat was out of order, but he did say the truth.. AE allows $0 fares and that isnt going to change anytime soon, people. Obsiouly, in a real world situation, we would love to ban it, but that aint going to happen unless Miller says so...

And every other comment on this thread, was not needed... if anyone has any issues with any other member, u can U2U the mods and we can deal with it personally.

Thread closed ....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users