Photo

The Beginners Guide To The Livery Forums.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Where to begin with the Livery forums? The livery forums are a place where the artistic talents of the AE community are posted to show off their latest creations. However be warned it is also a place were ego's crash and everyone becomes an expert in all things art.

So to help you get through this jungle of art and spite here are a few tips:
  • Be nice to the people you are asking to create a livery. Good first impressions avoid arguments later on.
  • If you are posting liveries in the designer forum take a look at others liveries first. If it doesn't meet a certain benchmark maybe it's best not to post it, or feel the wraith of un-constructive criticism.
  • If you can't take constructive criticism then leave. It also helps if you can ignore un-constructive criticism because there is a lot more of that.
  • Try not to aggravate other people, some can be dicks so it helps to avoid them or play nice.
  • People go berserk if you copy other liveries, avoid this and avoid being ostracized

Finally:
  • If you are giving out criticisms and it is not constructive don't post it or it will be deleted.

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts
"Or feel the wrath of un-constructive criticism," I like that one, though I must say a lot of what people construe as "un-constructive" is actually constructive... Some people just don't know how to make something that is pleasing to the eye, and they never will :P

UbxSbIt.png

Spanish David

Spanish David

AE QuasiDeveloper

• 195 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

"Or feel the wrath of un-constructive criticism," I like that one, though I must say a lot of what people construe as "un-constructive" is actually constructive... Some people just don't know how to make something that is pleasing to the eye, and they never will :P

maybe the eye pleasing stuff depends from person to person... :P

Posted Image

Sheepy

Sheepy

N/A

• 1,935 posts

User's Awards

Frankly, should be up to the designer to make it eye pleasing, rather than the job of the criticiser. :P

Administrator of UnitedSkies alliance

and also a member of some other ones, but they're 2vip4u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users