Photo

A/C buy from airline you own problem

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
I love the I.P. thing as it prevents cheating but my issue is how can I not buy from my fellow alliance member, Cardinal Airways? He's halfway across the country:mad:. Just curious, but how are these I.P. blockers working? I just find it odd that my airline gets tied to his for a sale when we've never met let alone used each other's airlines.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Did someone in ur alliance have access to urs and then, inturn had access to Cardinal Airways???

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Nope. My airline has been me all the way. Same with Card I'm assuming. I just want to know where the IP match is.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
This is probably what happened:

Both of you have logged into one of the same airlines ... either you logged in as him, he logged in as you.. or its another friend/person that you have both logged in as, so there are ip matches....

oh. for this feature thank all the FTG crap heads.....

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
As Nat said, u could access an airline, which he has accessed aswell....

It would be pretty strange that if living in different places, like u have stated, having the same IP

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Well all I know I've been the only one to log into my account and have never even tried getting into his, so I'm still baffled, luckily I found a temporary solution.

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
But u havent tried to answer my question, have u logged into someone else's account??? Becuase if u log into say e.g. Chicken's account and then Chicken logs into Cardinal account, then that way, the problem gets moved along the line

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:dperez757
  • Yahoo ID:trekkerr757
No one has had access into my account or has logged into my airline while being away.

Would dial up have anything to do with this issue ( I have dial-up, yes i still live in the slow world :P)??

[Edited on 9/9/2005 by Mexicana757]

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
But u havent tried to answer my question, have u logged into someone else's account??? Becuase if u log into say e.g. Chicken's account and then Chicken logs into Cardinal account, then that way, the problem gets moved along the line

Nope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users