Photo

How much cash have I actually got?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Rob b

Rob b

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
Hi guys recently joined this excellent game but have a nagging problem,It actually nearly caused me to bankrupt. At one point I had about $15mil so I thought I would buy my first aircraft, and of course a few days later I was suddenly $8mil in debt because of monthly charges etc. My question is I currently have $37mil in cash but how much do I actually have that are not due in monthly charges? Would be a big help to know how much I have to spend on leasing aircraft without suddenly going into debt.

thanks
Rob

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts
Why not just lease your aircraft on the 2nd of the month, after all your monthly charges have been deducted? Of course, you could always record how much money your airline has on the 24th, then again on the 1st and see how much you lost.

Delta-Northwest

Delta-Northwest

AE Viking!

• Data Manager
  • 705 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   
There is no way for us to tell you how much money you are going to have at the end/start of the month with the information that you gave us, as it is more factors in place. So we would atleast need a screenshot of your finance tab... :P

Delta-Northwest  :viking: 

Rob b

Rob b

AE Addict To-Be

• 13 posts
Thanks guys just wondered if there was a easy way of doing it. I shall have to do some calculations at the end of the next month.

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
Looking through the financial tab is enough I think, it shows you every single penny you've got and every outgoing money you've spent. ;)

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

pseudoswede

pseudoswede

Play to win.

• 402 posts

User's Awards

3    4      
But there are some expenses that are taken out at various times throughout the month. And don't forget the fun variable: income tax.

David22

David22

AE Player

• 32 posts
As my airlines grow, I work out how much it costs me, most months as it gets bigger and bigger, but you also earn more and it becomes less of a problem.

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
Well,the main expenses should be aircraft maintenance and payroll so you should pay attention to them all the time. When your airline get bigger, so does the payroll. And don't forget to make sure to use less diverse aircraft family.

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users