• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

typlane

typlane

Part-Time AE Addict

• 37 posts

User's Awards

Hi

Sorry if this has been brought up before i searched the forums, and checked the wiki with no luck. What does it really do?
What does it match the price with? It makes it a lot easier to run a large airline if it does some sort of price making for maximum profit but that would make the game to easy and not fun.

Thanks, EuroFly

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov
it does just what it says, matches the lowest price on that particular route

typlane

typlane

Part-Time AE Addict

• 37 posts

User's Awards

So what the lowest competitors price?

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      
Yes, matches the lowest prices on that route........if you have 465 and the other guy 265, your price will go to 265 also

pseudoswede

pseudoswede

Play to win.

• 402 posts

User's Awards

3    4      

Yes, matches the lowest prices on that route........if you have 465 and the other guy 265, your price will go to 265 also

And that lowest fare may be significantly lower than what you could be charging to get 100% loads...

Spanish David

Spanish David

AE QuasiDeveloper

• 195 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

And that lowest fare may be significantly lower than what you could be charging to get 100% loads...

But it is also nice for destroying small airlines :P

Posted Image

Mobeer

Mobeer

AE Luver

• 325 posts

User's Awards

8       2    2   
Does match the lowest price also match competitors price if my price is lower? Using your example, if my price 265 and other guy 465, does my price increase to 465?

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

yes.

dieseltu

dieseltu

AE Luver

• 436 posts

User's Awards

That sucks. Can you make it match lowest price on the routes that are higher. And leave the ones that are lower alone.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

Does match the lowest price also match competitors price if my price is lower? Using your example, if my price 265 and other guy 465, does my price increase to 465?

It matches the lowest of all prices on the route, including your own. So using his example, your price would stay at 265.

That sucks. Can you make it match lowest price on the routes that are higher. And leave the ones that are lower alone.

See above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users