- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen
I know this seems unfair to a few people but I believe it comes down too this. No one IP should have more then 1 airline. This is what is not only causing the cheating it is also causing server bandwidth issues. I think miller can make an exception for a few people that are married and play this game but other then that I propose no more then ONE airline for an IP.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
Maybe those with brothers or 2 or more people playing the game will have to request it from miller with proof

other than this flaw it is a great idea and prevent what a lot of airlines are doing.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
i thought u couldnt sell aircraft to the "mother airline" if it was on same IP anwyays?

juancho

juancho

• 43 posts

Originally posted by ithboy
I know this seems unfair to a few people but I believe it comes down too this. No one IP should have more then 1 airline. This is what is not only causing the cheating it is also causing server bandwidth issues. I think miller can make an exception for a few people that are married and play this game but other then that I propose no more then ONE airline for an IP.

No that won't work. It's too easy to change IP. If people are determined to setup several airlines blocking IPs won't deter them. All they would have to do it change PCs or use a proxy.

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
You cant, eire air....but putting a one-IP-per-airline restriction would not change a thing. People could go register at school, library, college, university, friends/relatives house, cyber cafe, ANYWHERE....it would not make any difference whatsoever.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
Ips change all the time, even with DSL i've seen my own ip change.

There are other ways that people can use while on broadband to create multiple accounts.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
My IP changes every time I reconnect, more commonly known as dynamic IP.

Guest_737NGCapt_*

Guest_737NGCapt_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by Pacific
My IP changes every time I reconnect, more commonly known as dynamic IP.

Does that mean you should be on the cheater watchlist?? :( ((just kiddin'... :cool: ))

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
I'm on the same IP address and me and my brother both have an account on this game, but we're on two different computers...with the same internet signal, however.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users