Photo

Couple of Questions/Concerns

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts

Nope, my legroom rating is in the green. Once the use of seat pitch and width in the rating system is implemented, as I've suggested to the developers, I'll continue to have a legroom rating in the green.

You have legroom rating in the green and you use 70% capacity configurations? I think that proves just how poor AEs ratings are.
70% A380 = around 595 seats. (The highest current configuration is Air France, who flies with 538.)

-Newcdn

-Newcdn

• 514 posts
I think he meant that he is able to achieve a rating of 70% or better.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts

I think the marketing system needs a COMPLETE overhaul...
Instead of choosing "1,2,3,4,5"% of revenue - how about changing it so you input how much you spend on marketing each month (e.g. $10 million) - like how you set ticket prices.

The current system is unfair, say my airline makes $100 million a month and I spend 5% on advertising. I get a bonus of +7. Yet if I make a hypothetical $1000 million a month and spend 4% on marketing, I get a bonus of +5 ish. Am I correct? If so, how is this fair?

Bigger airline = more destinations and passengers to cover with advertising = higher cost to achieve the same overall effect on a proportionally larger network.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users