Photo

Question about bonds..........

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bmw

bmw

• 3 posts
I have joind the new sim that kicking off saturday and I see under the "news" section that people have ordered aircraft. Are these people issuing bonds to raise the funds?? Some have bought 3 aircraft and the upfront money would leave them real low or in the neg.

balaaa88

balaaa88

AE Player

• 25 posts
Yes. You can lease / buy aircraft by issuing bonds. It's helpful at the beginning. But be careful! Choose the right date and amount.

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      
Yep, only take a bond out on the 6th-8th of the month. That will give you a cushion at start to dig out of the almost sure fire red ink from payroll.

And yes, I took out a bond in R5 and will go red ink by the 2nd of next month. Start is the only time I will take out a bond near the first of the month.

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,363 posts
Also make sure you don't drop your credit rating too low and end up with lots of cash but no credit for leases ;)

mctav09

mctav09

• 1 posts
how do you pay off bonds?

2ndAcr

2ndAcr

AE Know It All

• 246 posts

User's Awards

7    2      
You cannot pay them off early.........they just end at the end of the 5 years. But the 56,000 per month interest fee is not even noticed after the 1st year or so game time. You just have to wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users