Simulation x Real Life operations at SDU aiport

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sthefan Gabriel Berwanger

Sthefan Gabriel Berwanger

AE Addict To-Be

• 21 posts
Hello,

In the game of course it`s impossible to land a plane in a runaway shorter than its specifications. Anyway its normal to land 737 family at SDU in real life, and moreover, this airport is one of most profitable in Brazil. How to deal with it?

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
Use other plane types. These in RL are done in Beoing kit modifications, but Brit is reluctant to do so.

IE it has been proposed but well, almost rejected. You aren't the first one asking this. And to deal with it requires little effort.

noelair%20banner.png

M4matthew

M4matthew

M4Matthew

• 673 posts
I think Sthefan is onto something.

You know how you are limited by the number of passengers who can fly on a plane nearing its maximum range? How about the same with runway length?

eg. Instead of filling the planes to the max, by only part filling them - you can take off from the runway.

Or maybe the flight distance can determine whether you can take off (shorter flights require less fuel = lighter plane = shorter TO distance)

violetQueen

violetQueen

The Resident B!tch

• 584 posts

These in RL are done in Beoing kit modifications

I thought the mods became standard after 06? I know they're standard on the 739ER

I liked TW and it's gone. NW, and it's gone. CO, and it's gone. Pray I don't like you.

"How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
Posted Image

Spoiler

Obelix

Obelix

Fetch me a Wild Boar Dogmatix

• 385 posts
Here's the feature request Alfrenzo mentions http://www.airline-e...-boeing-737sfp/

Posted Image
Not a real 737NG cockpit, only a SIM cockpit Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users