Photo

Diversity

* * * - - 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Guest_donavia_*

Guest_donavia_*
  • Guests
Alfrenzo, I'll join with both Cathay Pacific and China International.

Good Luck!

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
VQ, I think you misunderstood. I'm not comparing Israel to UK/France/Ireland, what gave you the impression of that?

noelair%20banner.png

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
By the way, for SB. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedant (although everyone knows that Wikipedia should not be used as a source of research). Pedant is a word, and it goes nicely with pedantic (which is a derivative of pedant).

noelair%20banner.png

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
Mind if I ask how making clear a major flaw in your alliance is being 'pedantic'? If anything it's pointing out the obvious.

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
So, you are saying "having an Israeli carrier" is a fatal flaw? I don't really care much, but still, thanks for the tip.

Given that I've answered your question (or the lack thereof), you should be satisfied, and if there is nothing else, run along :D

noelair%20banner.png

Guest_rojo.grande_*

Guest_rojo.grande_*
  • Guests

Sorry, afraid I'm not a 'pedant'.

But certainly not, what a terrible alliance that would be! Thank goodness we got rid of Parisian :D

whoa whoa whoa :) i think that you are pedant cause you have admitted it many times before :) the lesson here is, leave others alone with their alliances if they arent bothering you :)

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
I'm afraid you haven't answered my question though... I'll ask again, how is making clear a major flaw in your alliance is being 'pedantic'?

However, in response to your last comment, do please state where it is I've used the term 'fatal'? My claim is that operating an alliance with an Israeli carrier is bother stupid, politically and thus for operational reasons, and terribly unrealistic, based upon the same reasons.

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

whoa whoa whoa :) i think that you are pedant cause you have admitted it many times before :) the lesson here is, leave others alone with their alliances if they arent bothering you :)

Whilst one has indeed admitted to being terribly pedantic, in this instance one cannot justify claims that I am being pedantic. As this is a forum, I think you'll find I'm allowed to post what I wish, providing my comments are within the rules of AE.

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
The word, pedantic is used to associate with the word pedant, which you claimed in " " which it isn't. Plus, aren't you being kind of pedantic now? Just run along, or we can sit here for hours long just to discuss whether both of us are pedants.

noelair%20banner.png

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
SB, mind you, this forum ain't yours. You are not in this alliance. What gives you such right to barge into people's doors?

noelair%20banner.png

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

SB, mind you, this forum ain't yours. You are not in this alliance. What gives you such right to barge into people's doors?

Considering I'm a member of AE, I'm allowed to post in any forum I legally have access to...

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

The word, pedantic is used to associate with the word pedant, which you claimed in " " which it isn't. Plus, aren't you being kind of pedantic now? Just run along, or we can sit here for hours long just to discuss whether both of us are pedants.

The different there, mate, is that right now I ain't claiming not to be pedantic. This discussion refers to claims that my original post concerning Israeli airlines was pedantic, which is what I am questioning now.

Guest_rojo.grande_*

Guest_rojo.grande_*
  • Guests

Considering I'm a member of AE, I'm allowed to post in any forum I legally have access to...

So i can post on AAA's forum with out getting caught?

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

So i can post on AAA's forum with out getting caught?

Yes? That's what they're bloody there for...

Is there some rule now saying you can't post in another alliance's subforum?

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
And if we have the password to AAA's protected forums, we can trot into them? Think about what you just said.

noelair%20banner.png

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

And if we have the password to AAA's protected forums, we can trot into them? Think about what you just said.

Considering you're not supposed to have the password, that would be a no. Please note where I say 'legally'.

Guest_rojo.grande_*

Guest_rojo.grande_*
  • Guests
Request for review on this topic due to flaming.

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

Request for review on this topic due to flaming.

What the devil is 'flaming'?

Guest_rojo.grande_*

Guest_rojo.grande_*
  • Guests

What the devil is 'flaming'?

every thing you post :yes: dont worry a mod is reviewing everything right now :)

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts
Planning an attack on the AAA forums I see?
Posted Image

First to fly - Airbus A350, B787-9 in AE8

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rδ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users