• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
Given that alliances nowadays lack quality, and those who do have quality lack the ability to communicate with people or teach other aspiring members how to achieve this quality, I find it a must for an alliance to be created, so serve as a link (or multiple linkages) within the community, and yet allow its members aspire to achieve that quality and perfection that only the industry's best can achieve.

As our role to connect with the community and connect the community, and to allow people who wants to achieve greater things to join, we will accept all applicants (at the moment) from R-delta, and from there, grow, refine the alliance.

So, come apply now. No paperwork, just a simple reply and the name of your airline (in R-delta of course), and your role, is just to grow with us, and communicate :D We expect to be launched by mid-February (or maybe by the 1st if response is good), and leave the dirty work to me.

Thanks,
Melvin

noelair%20banner.png

AHHC ▲☺▲

AHHC ▲☺▲

AE Player

• 46 posts

User's Awards

13    4      
what is ur min. requirement for airlines? LCC is fine? or only Full Service airlines???

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
If your alliance wants to achieve quality, then I expect an application forum to be created and some requirements posted as well! :/

Anyways, good luck with your alliance! :D

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
AHHC, We accept both. Although quality should be an important aspect, the alliance hopes to offer to its customers value for money. (Well, paying for quality for HKG-CAN for $1000 is not justified, eh?)

Royen, we do not have a requirement first because it is because of this requirement that many airlines throw themselves to those "in namesake" alliances in the in-game worlds which do not offer any benefit (except for the extra 10% rep and connecting pax at members' hubs). Additionally, we aim to value-add to each member airline's potential and not recruit just that polished gemstone and put it on a pedestal for show. :D

noelair%20banner.png

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
Since it is getting quiet here, I will start the ball rolling.

R-delta

Skywards - TLV
Swiss by Skywards - GVA

Which means...

noelair%20banner.png

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:2358]

noelair%20banner.png

Guest_rojo.grande_*

Guest_rojo.grande_*
  • Guests
Want a small USA airline?

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
Sure! XD

noelair%20banner.png

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
Logo (temporary)
Diversity Logo.jpg
Diversity FP.jpg

noelair%20banner.png

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

Royen, we do not have a requirement first because it is because of this requirement that many airlines throw themselves to those "in namesake" alliances in the in-game worlds which do not offer any benefit (except for the extra 10% rep and connecting pax at members' hubs). Additionally, we aim to value-add to each member airline's potential and not recruit just that polished gemstone and put it on a pedestal for show. :D

ah, I get it! :P Good luck! :D

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
An alliance with an Israeli carrier... rather stupid alliance then I guess?

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts
The issue with having an Israeli carrier is that any Arabic passengers who would have flown with the alliance will not because they do not recognise Israel and recognise Palestine.

eu30cUI.png

Guest_rojo.grande_*

Guest_rojo.grande_*
  • Guests

An alliance with an Israeli carrier... rather stupid alliance then I guess?

thats a little harsh :/

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
Why not? Don't demarcate boundaries so closely as to Israel = Jewish only, but do remember there are Arab Israelis too. Even if there is a Israeli carrier in the alliance, you can always choose to fly with another carrier. Speedbird, if you are so certain of such outcomes, why did China Airlines managed to get itself in an alliance in the first place? After all, by your logic, the Mainland Chinese would refuse to fly with them, and China is a bigger market by any standard.

noelair%20banner.png

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

thats a little harsh :/

Blunt and to the point... what did you expect from me?

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests

Why not? Don't demarcate boundaries so closely as to Israel = Jewish only, but do remember there are Arab Israelis too. Even if there is a Israeli carrier in the alliance, you can always choose to fly with another carrier. Speedbird, if you are so certain of such outcomes, why did China Airlines managed to get itself in an alliance in the first place? After all, by your logic, the Mainland Chinese would refuse to fly with them, and China is a bigger market by any standard.

There was a thread on this matter on airliners.net a few days ago concerning El Al and it's prospects of joining an alliance. Israel's position in global politics is far different from that of Taiwan's today.

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
And your point is?

noelair%20banner.png

Alfrenzo

Alfrenzo

Probably retired

• 861 posts

User's Awards

2       6    3   
Oh, by the way if you are a pedant, it surely doesn't make any sense to have French, UK and Irish carriers all in the same alliance, no?

noelair%20banner.png

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
Sorry, afraid I'm not a 'pedant'.

But certainly not, what a terrible alliance that would be! Thank goodness we got rid of Parisian :D

violetQueen

violetQueen

The Resident B!tch

• 584 posts
Bit like an alliance having a Belgian, British, German, Austrian, Swiss, Slovenian, Italian, Polish, Croatian, Greek, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish and Portuguese airlines in the alliance... oh wait... Star Alliance already does that (though I grant you their British airline is about to be absorbed, but before LH took control they were making profits.)

FYI, oneworld already had a French, Irish and British airlines in the alliance back when TAT/Air Liberte were affiliate members through British Airways. But I don't see how you can compare Israel to Ireland, France or the UK, none of their simple existence as a state is questionable... though you could being the UK into doubt with the whole barbarian (Scottish) situation in the north.

I liked TW and it's gone. NW, and it's gone. CO, and it's gone. Pray I don't like you.

"How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
Posted Image

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rδ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users