• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

jonesy

jonesy

The Tristar Man

• 12 posts

User's Awards

4       7   
I know this isn't exactly about this post I agree registrations would be good also what about Boeing code eg Britannia was 04 British airways was 36 could that be added or not worth the effort ?

jonesy

jonesy

The Tristar Man

• 12 posts

User's Awards

4       7   
I know this isn't exactly about this post I agree registrations would be good also what about Boeing code eg Britannia was 04 British airways was 36 could that be added or not worth the effort ?

sound_guy0918

sound_guy0918

AE Know It All

• 163 posts

Isn't the current A/C serial number essentially the same thing?  I would like to be able to search the S/N's to see what happened to my old A/C, but that's about all it's good for.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

This is a relatively minor feature, but I know it's a common one which many people want.

It'd be nice if we could name/create registrations for our aircraft, either before or after delivery.

QITdCef.png

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
This has been discussed a few times before, I believe it will be implemented in AE4

banner_signature_northern.png

Will101

Will101

Only Teardrops

• 1,683 posts

Just for simply people 'doing it wrong' I wouldn't want it added.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Just for simply people 'doing it wrong' I wouldn't want it added.

I do agree with that. Some people will totally botch it up and/or misuse it. But it's still a kinda cool feature...

QITdCef.png

Northern

Northern

Data Collector

• Data Collector
  • 1,623 posts

User's Awards

2    2    4   
It would have to be regulated so airlines based in the UK could only use the G- registration and so on, maybe it would be better if the registration was just a field a user could fill in and therefore multiple ones could be and the numbers would remain as the main form of identification for the system - this prevents clashes over specific registrations and means people won't need to use registrations then don't necessarily like such as G-AAA for Orbis where I would conventionally prefer G-ORBA

banner_signature_northern.png

Yuxi

Yuxi

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 4,364 posts

What about cross registration, etc? ^_^
[IIRC many Euro airlines cheat by registering a plane in a different country. This would have to be available too, to allow realistic registration of planes in re-created airlines.]

This is why a seemingly simple features like aircraft registration are never simple... :P

Lord Letto

Lord Letto

AE Player

• 64 posts

I Would like to see this, also, what are the odds of a Canadian airline registering a plane C-****?

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

I was just about to suggest this one... It's annoying when you base a plane at an airport and can't remember which one it is...

Duncan

Duncan

*Returns to profit*

• 333 posts

A feature allowing aircraft naming would be helpful imo.

hGHxJjo.png

Jet-A Marinade

Jet-A Marinade

Jet Fuel Keeps Me Going

• 72 posts

User's Awards

Hawaiian Airlines does this to their whole fleet.

Their 717-200 and 767-300/M/ER fleet are named after indigenous birds to Hawai'i and their A330-200 fleet are named after Constellations (Stars) that my ancestors once used for navigating the pacific ocean back in the days.

I don't know if they (HA) gave names to the two ATR-42-500's they leased in from Empire Airways operating under the 'Ohana by Hawaiian service.

Woooosaaaaaahhhhh!!!

LazyNoNos

LazyNoNos

AE Player

• 55 posts
  • Skype Name:alijameel5

User's Awards

I like this idea.

Reziun

Reziun

Calithi Skyways

• 4 posts

A few months late, but what if the aircraft naming was for the player only, not for other players to see? Then it wouldn't be a required option for those that don't want to do it, and usable by those that feel they could benefit from it? 

Make it like an extra detail option on the plane :)

zakariae

zakariae

Qatar Airways CEO

• 127 posts

User's Awards

3    4    2      
You can set rules and restriction on what the registration can be like. Like the idea of all British airlines have a g-xxxx registration. Only problem though is what happens when the registration g-xxxx runs out as I am sure it may for Britain because many airlines would operate from Britain.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

It Would be a problem when there are orders for 5000 A320

omer584

omer584

• 3 posts

Hello, I am new on online airline management games.

I tried a couple of online airline management games and I want to say Airline Empires is the best at the moment.

I have 2 suggestions to improve game which I saw them at AirwaySim.

1. Can we add Aircraft registration system? At the moment aircrafts has an "aircraft number" with 5 digits. What about a coding system like "TC-AAA" or "JP-KMN"

Also if users decide this registartion codes that would be more awesome.

2. Airline Code and Flight Numbers. For example I have an airline named "New Airline" and it would be best if its airline code is (for example) "NA" 

And flight numbers such as NA 001, NA 513, NA 1109... would be great.

So what do you think? Thank you.

Falcon444

Falcon444

The World Serpent™

• 185 posts

Also if users decide this registartion codes that would be more awesome.

for codes usch as: D-ICK, T-WAT and G-AAY? ^_^ Yes i would love that

omer584

omer584

• 3 posts

for codes usch as: D-ICK, T-WAT and G-AAY? ^_^ Yes i would love that

My idea was TC-AAA, TC-AAB, TC-AAC, TC-BAA, TC-BAB, TC-BAC, TC-BAD... but you idea is also good  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users