189 replies to this topic

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
yep, something here doesnt smell right!!!!

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by ithboy
You don't need to post anymore Screen Shots. You pretty much feel into my trap. Worked perfectly. I hope miller bans you because I have talked to more then 5+ people an they all agree that this looks like something we all experieced before.

Would that include getting down payments returned on aircraft that you order or getting paid double for aircraft that you sell, etc. Or how about losing money for an aircraft that you sold or not receiving an aircraft that you purchased? His numbers look similar to some of the others. If you have a problem with him having that many aircraft than you should report it to Miller and give it a rest. If he did something wrong than let Miller deal with it. But if he did everything right, then you and others need to seriously think about apologizing and maybe giving up this game.

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

Originally posted by drv4truk

Originally posted by ithboy
You don't need to post anymore Screen Shots. You pretty much feel into my trap. Worked perfectly. I hope miller bans you because I have talked to more then 5+ people an they all agree that this looks like something we all experieced before.

Would that include getting down payments returned on aircraft that you order or getting paid double for aircraft that you sell, etc. Or how about losing money for an aircraft that you sold or not receiving an aircraft that you purchased? His numbers look similar to some of the others. If you have a problem with him having that many aircraft than you should report it to Miller and give it a rest. If he did something wrong than let Miller deal with it. But if he did everything right, then you and others need to seriously think about apologizing and maybe giving up this game.

You were not here when this first appered so you don't know what it is. No it is not any of the listed. I would just recomend you stay away from this topic and let Sunshine, Myself, Miller and Dug deal with this since we know this bug the best. (Not cause we are smarter, just cause we have been around it A LOT longer)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Since when did u became the authority in AE, drv4truk???

Never knew u where the one telling other people to leave the game just becuase they wish people to explain there actions and how it came to be that someone was able to get 4 B1900Ds and order an Q400s. Last time i check, i lived in a democracy and everyone has the right to ask questions about certain situations!!!!

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Wow, more arrogant "senior members". Just give it a rest. Some of you have done nothing but complain about people cheating since the reset. Want to make it "fair" like last time and let everyone purchase planes on credit?

botachelli

botachelli

• 32 posts
That's complete BS what Freedom Air is doing, there is no way for him to have that many a/c and an order for a new one this early, unless he's... (quick US Airwyas hire this guy!!!)

If you have an order for a new aircraft (over 13mil) you have 1 aircraft and are seriously out of money....what this guy is doing is BS!

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts

Wow, more arrogant "senior members". Just give it a rest. Some of you have done nothing but complain about people cheating since the reset. Want to make it "fair" like last time and let everyone purchase planes on credit?

See the thing is people DID cheat. We know it, it is obvious. Freedom is not even denying it.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Since when did u became the authority in AE, drv4truk???

Never knew u where the one telling other people to leave the game just becuase they wish people to explain there actions and how it came to be that someone was able to get 4 B1900Ds and order an Q400s. Last time i check, i lived in a democracy and everyone has the right to ask questions about certain situations!!!!

No one told you to leave. You can scream and shout all you want. You're just runing these forums for everyone else.

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
[quote]Originally posted by drv4truk
[quote]
No one told you to leave. You can scream and shout all you want. You're just runing these forums for everyone else. [/quote]

I think you are.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by botachelli
That's complete BS what Freedom Air is doing, there is no way for him to have that many a/c and an order for a new one this early, unless he's... (quick US Airwyas hire this guy!!!)

If you have an order for a new aircraft (over 13mil) you have 1 aircraft and are seriously out of money....what this guy is doing is BS!

I guess I must be cheating to then. I have 2 aircraft on order and 1 operating at $200K per day. Plus, I have $1M in cash.

BTW - You only need $9,650,000 to order the Q4.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

Originally posted by doug_Or
The beef:

Ticket slaes $5,352,004
alleged legit aircfrat sales $4,400,000
starting cash $5,000,000

14,752,004 (I think, did it in me 'ead)

Q400 deposit $9,650,000

that WOULD leave $5,102,004 to buy 2 1900ds (impossible due to price gouging rules) IF you were buying them now. But of course you bought them a while ago, before all this ticket revneue, so you would have had even less.

Like said. It doesn't add up.

edit: and then of course theres the matter of the $3,801,600 for gate leasing. We'll just call that iceing on the cake.

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by doug_Or]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
yeah, add 9,650,000 + 8.3 mil lfor the planes, and you cant use credit, impossible without sending money from airline to airline.

There is ways around the ip block, i will not say to give ideas, but there are ways... so its not impossible..

but his is pure unlegit selling, this early you should not have 4 beeches and have a q400 on order...

i can't beleif how many of you are taking advantage of this being free.

I wish now this was having to be payed for.. might not have any of this crap and would be fair.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
and i forgot about gate costs that he has.. a since he has the priciest gates in the game...

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
:( 5 B19's. Look at the screen shot again.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Originally posted by Nathaniel

i can't beleif how many of you are taking advantage of this being free.

I wish now this was having to be payed for.. might not have any of this crap and would be fair.

Well, with no cheaters, admins would have nothing to do and be bored to the max! :(:D:D

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I just wish all of the "senior members" didn't think they were admins.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      

Originally posted by Pacific

Well, with no cheaters, admins would have nothing to do and be bored to the max! :(:D:D

yeah, right.

botachelli

botachelli

• 32 posts
drv4truk,
First, the over 13mil is for the overall value of an aircraft as a min., I know the Q400 is 9.6mil for downpayment...

I never said you are cheating, if you have 2 B1900 on order or J31's then you can have an order for 2 new ones and what you said you are operating 1 right now...that's legit... but not having 4 aircraft...

oh BTW you can't count it's 4 not 5..... (look at the a/c numbers)
next time you want post something make sure it holds water, dumb@###

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by botachelli]

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts

:( 5 B19's. Look at the screen shot again.

you mean 4, right? Thats his routes page.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Yeah. I missed that route page. AnD PaW Can I Git Nuther?

And why would I have 2 B19's or how would I have 2 J31's on order? I would not and I do not. I don't like them little planes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users