January 12 - EMb 170 or CRJ- 70 ordered

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by Maestro69
Well, it would be best for everyone to pick one airline if possible, it would make the game better, as competition would be more realistic i would believe!!!!

On another issue, the issue is not profit and how much per route, the issue is basically how they hell someone got 4 Beeches and could order a Q400 within the first day of the start of AE!!!! Which, would be really bizarre to comprehend!!!!

yeah, you need around 17 mil for this, almost impossible to come buy even with selling planes, the numbers do not add up...

maurice

maurice

• 31 posts

On another issue, the issue is not profit and how much per route, the issue is basically how they hell someone got 4 Beeches and could order a Q400 within the first day of the start of AE!!!! Which, would be really bizarre to comprehend!!!!

Surely none of us, my dear Iberian peninsula competitor!!!!

BTW... Stop lowering prices!!!! You're making me lose money!!!! j/k :(

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts

Originally posted by Nathaniel

Well, it would be best for everyone to pick one airline if possible, it would make the game better, as competition would be more realistic i would believe!!!!

yeah, you need around 17 mil for this, almost impossible to come buy even with selling planes, the numbers do not add up...

Wether they add up to you or honestly I really don't care right now. You can think I cheated, hacked the site, use tele kenesis ... whatever dude I really don't care. Just because you can't take the fact that your not in 1st place right now, doesn't mean I have to take interest in this. Hopefully Miller will find the time soon to look at the logs (probably in MySQL) to show my actions taken. And the 650 is an exaderagtion, I was in a pissy mood, personal issues in my town which I'm not getting into. It was closer to the 620 mark a day. So what, not the end of the world.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
you need 17 mil, you loose 8.3 so you still need 9 mil, buying and selling planes will not get you the remaining 9 mil....

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
freedom air- total ticket revenues for jan year 1 thus far

you do know you finnancial statements are public, right?

divide by 14 (today is the 15th, so you have 14 days of revenue)

avg $382,286

sooooooooo you've made over 5 mil. you started with 5 mil. how did you buy 20 million in aircraft? (2 old beeches and 1/2 Q400)?

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
I'll show a screenshot of what I make right now, it drops as more and more people join teh routes, example the CDG-LHR route.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
Yes, I'm sure it does. I'm also sure you were making less when you didn't have all 4 Beeches. At the end of the day, though, your revenues don't match up to your purchases.

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
Now, that's just the average, I probably missed the first day because I was gone for the first hour before I started setting up. Sure now you may just think, he's even more money short now. Averages can be misleading, because those averages are mean averages. Any of you who passed mathmatics should know what this is, it is also severaly affected by an outrageously different number which then pulls the average down or raises it. In this case since I missed the first "day" in this game it would lower it. They are really only affective for a more similiar number group or a bigger range, aka more numbers to crunch. So don't let all numbers fool you now, think.

Now the screenshot of what I make at this exact moment, not 3 "days" ago in the game, as more people join my routes less money comes in the door.

Posted Image

botachelli

botachelli

• 32 posts
Hmmmm,
I placed an order for a Q400 but only after selling 1 B1900 for $5mil, during the pause, placed the order for the Q400 (half of the 19.3mil) and now am operating 1 B1900 making around 80K only... I don't know how some people have gotten so big so quickly. If you order a new aircraft, you should only have 1 or no aircraft in your fleet right now...

Jorge JetBuc

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen
Can you show us a screen shots of your routes? I would like a look at those too.

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
I just sold a B1900D, should of asked that earlier, but I will send you a screen of my routes now with 3 B1900D. And to answer your future question I sold the B1900D so I won't be in huge debt with the Dash8 as somebody mentioned earlier.

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
right. but iwas talking about TOTAL revenues. Your total ticket revenues do not cover your total purchases. You don't even have to have gotten so far as mean averages in mathematics to know that.

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts

Originally posted by Freedom
I just sold a B1900D, should of asked that earlier, but I will send you a screen of my routes now with 3 B1900D. And to answer your future question I sold the B1900D so I won't be in huge debt with the Dash8 as somebody mentioned earlier.

Good job. You just got your self stuck. I know why you got rid of one a/c and i am sure some others do too. The only reason I asked to see your routes were for this reason.

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
Disregard, ZIP air just sold me a beech for 4.8 mil. I got a screen of that to if you don't believe me. Just give me a few minutes to get the screen shots up.

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
You don't need to post anymore Screen Shots. You pretty much feel into my trap. Worked perfectly. I hope miller bans you because I have talked to more then 5+ people an they all agree that this looks like something we all experieced before.

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
Hmm what trap, there really isn't one. I sold the plane because I thought about somebodys post earlier that I would in debt with the dash8. Then my friend said look in the used aircraft, and zip had 2 aircraft for sale for exactly 4.8 million dollars. ZIP is not my airline as my only one is the Freedom one.

Posted Image

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
I rest my case. :( People really try to ruin this game.

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts

Originally posted by ithboy
I rest my case. :( People really try to ruin this game.

Ruin this game? I'm just here to have fun during the summer to eat some of my extra hours away. I don't see what your beef is here...

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
The beef:

Ticket slaes $5,352,004
alleged legit aircfrat sales $4,400,000
starting cash $5,000,000

14,752,004 (I think, did it in me 'ead)

Q400 deposit $9,650,000

that WOULD leave $5,102,004 to buy 2 1900ds (impossible due to price gouging rules) IF you were buying them now. But of course you bought them a while ago, before all this ticket revneue, so you would have had even less.

Like said. It doesn't add up.

edit: and then of course theres the matter of the $3,801,600 for gate leasing. We'll just call that iceing on the cake.

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by doug_Or]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
as we already know..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users