Photo

January 12 - EMb 170 or CRJ- 70 ordered

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
Yes, Miller please look into this and show them I'm not cheating. And its 600k with 4 beechs, look in my post a few up on my routes.

[Edited on 6/6/2005 by Freedom]

maurice

maurice

• 31 posts

Originally posted by Freedom
No, think about it...

ok you have 2 beechs in the begining plus 5 mil, I mad about 250,000 daily with those 2 beechs, a couple hours, that makes 2 beeches and 5,5M

I see a beech for 3 mil, (That makes 3 beeches and 2,5M)

and one for 5, (You only had 2,5M... not enough money to buy it)

turn around and sell for 6.2 mil each.(let's say you had the money, then (5Mcash) - (5M for a beech) = 0 --> no money again

Finances now:

5 mil (wrong!!! you had no money, again!!! that's twice in a row)+ 4.4 mil on selling planes profit + earnings = 9.7 mil.

buys gates, = 9.5 mil total now

Buy 2 beech (Let's say you had the money... (9,5M cash) - (2,9M x 2 beech) = 3,7M left),

now make 650,000 day (per 5 days at max.??? ---> (3,2M profit) + (3,7M cash= = 6,9M) --> not enough for the first payment of 9,65M of a Q400)

Few days go by, buy dash 8... now dead broke.

(WHATEVER...)

maurice

maurice

• 31 posts

Originally posted by Nicke
I have 2 beeches and 1 Q100 in ordered and I got lucky to find one B1900 for $2.850.000.

Nicke!

Thought the lower price for a beech was 2,96 something...

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts

Originally posted by maurice

No, think about it...

ok you have 2 beechs in the begining plus 5 mil, I mad about 250,000 daily with those 2 beechs, a couple hours, that makes 2 beeches and 5,5M

turn around and sell for 6.2 mil each.(let's say you had the money, then (5Mcash) - (5M for a beech) = 0 --> no money again

Finances now:

5 mil (wrong!!! you had no money, again!!! that's twice in a row)+ 4.4 mil on selling planes profit + earnings = 9.7 mil.

Buy 2 beech (Let's say you had the money... (9,5M cash) - (2,9M x 2 beech) = 3,7M left),

now make 650,000 day (per 5 days at max.??? ---> (3,2M profit) + (3,7M cash= = 6,9M) --> not enough for the first payment of 9,65M of a Q400)

(WHATEVER...)

Those are just really fine changes, thats a rough view... to get the exact numbers it's gonna take me about 10 minutes to figure everything, and honestly I have nothing to prove to you guys. So say what you want, just because I rolled the right dice and got into the hot seat. You can waste your time figuring out the numbers yourself, I really don't care... I got addicted to this game and I'll just have fun playing it, first place or last.

Miller if you find the available time please look into this, that way they have a reference that I'm not cheating.

[Edited on 6/6/2005 by Freedom]

Luigi

Luigi

• 37 posts

Originally posted by AirCanada
250K a day with 2 B1900s?!! I dont think so...

Very possible. I'm making almost 260K with two beeches. Just gotta find routes with no competition and that are high density.

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts

Originally posted by AirKevin
You've already payed for half the plane when you ordered it. So you had to have the cash for that. If by the plane the time comes, and you don't have enough cash to pay, you go in debt. Now, if your debt without the negative sign is higher than your credit, you can't buy gates. So you had better have those gates before you get the plane, otherwise that plane either take another one of your plane's routes or it sits there.

Well that's my strategy I have to worry about. Shouldn't be a big deal to you guys.

Originally posted by Luigi

Very possible. I'm making almost 260K with two beeches. Just gotta find routes with no competition and that are high density.

Thank you.

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

No, think about it...

Finances now:

(WHATEVER...)

Um nottice how u maggically gained $2.5 million in those steps. You couldn't affored it but you countinued on with the steps like you could. Problem is you couldn't.

maurice

maurice

• 31 posts

CDG-LHR - 175,000 daily

I'm on that same route... 5 frecuencies at 350$ and I'm making $56,876.00 (93% load factor)

you have 10 frecuencies at 340$....

(10 x 2) x 19 = 129,200 $ (hoping you had 100% load factor, which i doubt...)

Are you also paid for cargo??

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Those are just really fine changes, thats a rough view... to get the exact numbers it's gonna take me about 10 minutes to figure everything

10 minutes to make up more lies?

Yep, its $2,965,867...HMMMMM how did he get one for 2.8 :P

Plus NOONE will EVER go that low for a Beech....lowest I ever saw was 4.4 million

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

CDG-LHR - 175,000 daily

I'm on that same route... 5 frecuencies at 350$ and I'm making $56,876.00 (93% load factor)

no you are not payed for cargo.. and ithboy is right.. where did the money come from?

FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

• 55 posts

Originally posted by AirKevin
You've already payed for half the plane when you ordered it. So you had to have the cash for that. If by the plane the time comes, and you don't have enough cash to pay, you go in debt. Now, if your debt without the negative sign is higher than your credit, you can't buy gates. So you had better have those gates before you get the plane, otherwise that plane either take another one of your plane's routes or it sits there.

Well that's my strategy I have to worry about. Shouldn't be a big deal to you guys.

Originally posted by Luigi

Thank you.

Backed you up on that one as well on the first page...

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

CDG-LHR - 175,000 daily

He's making it up....I am definitely going to talk to Miller about this...

[Edited on 6/6/2005 by AirCanada]

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Plus NOONE will EVER go that low for a Beech....lowest I ever saw was 4.4 million

umm and usually when it is at lowest... means 2 airliens by 1 person, helping each other out

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
The $340 is a recently changed ticket price.

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
Thank you Air Canada. Also just to fore worn all the New players. The oldies (Like myself) Have seen cheating and know about it. It is not hard to cheat in a bugged game that is in the works. Do not try to lie and cover it up. We will know. SA 13 and his mad smart Stats skills ( :mad: ) And Touch (Fred) and his mad smart I can calculate your total profit and see if you lying skills. Nathaniel "I'll interogate skills" and myself taking credit from all you guys. Just DO NOT CHEAT!!! :mad:

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts

The $340 is a recently changed ticket price.

Too late!

Nicke

Nicke

• 11 posts
  • WLM ID:Scanwing175@hotmail.com
  • ICQ Number:71458566

Ursprugligen inlagt av maurice

Originally posted by Nicke
I have 2 beeches and 1 Q100 in ordered and I got lucky to find one B1900 for $2.850.000.

Nicke!

O sorry my mistake I mean 2.9 and something :P

Nicke!

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
[quote][i]Originally posted by Nicke
Thought the lower price for a beech was 2,96 something... [/quote]

O sorry my mistake I mean 2.9 and something :D

Nicke! [/quote]

Easy Mistake :P

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
very easy when you give an exact number..

and i bet people are just selling it to their second airline and selling it back.. you can see it in the finacne screens of people..

and how do you remain second in profit with ordering a q400 so early...

Nicke

Nicke

• 11 posts
  • WLM ID:Scanwing175@hotmail.com
  • ICQ Number:71458566

Ursprugligen inlagt av Nathaniel

umm and usually when it is at lowest... means 2 airliens by 1 person, helping each other out

No Cheating here!! :D

Nicke!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users