Photo

UFly Virtual Airlines (YS Flight Simulator Virtual Airline)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Hi everyone, I am starting up my own Virtual Airline in YS Flight, called "YS Airlines". ( :P ) We are based in Honolulu, and serve 8 destinations in Hawaii, and also do charter flights in Japan and the UK. Our fleet consists of the Boeing 737, 747, 767, 777, A300, A320, Concorde, T-400 and the YS-11. YS Airlines also operates F-15's and C-130's on behalf of the YS Flight Air Force, 1st Regiment, Transport and Search. We are looking for some pilots who are willing to dedicate some of their time to join, and to download YS Flight, you can click HERE. It's free! If you can, we would be grateful for your support. Just post your information below, and every now and then, you can post your flights here. We also have a Microsoft Word Document that you can record your flights in, and this is a tool for you to help you. Just download it, and print it out!

Thanks,
YS Airlines Flight Team

P.S. The first flight operated under the YS Airlines Banner was flight YS 1030 from Honolulu to Molokai, with a Boeing 737. The First Military Flight was operated on October 28th, between Hickam AFB (Honolulu) and Maui Central AFB (Kahului Airport), operated by a F15.

P.P.S. The logo below will be better if you open it in another window.

cUDPatH.jpg

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
I'll join! Do you have any particular repaints, or do you fly default aircraft? I don't do repaints if you want some I'm afraid, and most modding sites require you have at least 20 posts before you request. You could use http://ysmajor.weebl...m/download.html aircraft(MajorPack 1) if you get YsMajor's permission on YsPilots http://www.yspilots.com/yspf/. Also, do you have a server?
Some great sites for more aircraft and maps are YsPilots and http://ysfhq.com/, in the forum. I've literally spent hours downloading and installing add-ons.

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Thanks! I think we just operate default aircraft, but I will look into it. I will contact you via. PM about the information. Also, since I only usually use the default maps, I might need your help downloading maps, and how to insert them. I will also PM you the Flight Log that you can use as a tool.

cUDPatH.jpg

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
Good then! There is a map of Chicago and the area that would be great for YS Airlines. I will see if I can dig it up.

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Does anyone else want to join?

cUDPatH.jpg

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
I wish the YSFlight community on AE was larger. We need at least three members to become a VA on a large fansite. But then we'd also need an ATC, ground crew, etc. I completed my first flight, and will submit a fuller log. And I have some good and bad news to share with you.

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Well, we have 2 pilots, so we need:

1 PILOT
1 ATC (or more)
1 GROUND CREW (or more)
AND 1 ETC. ( :P )

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
YS Airlines would like to announce that it's flight schedule is finally underway. The first flight to Kona departed 3 days ago (sorry for the delay in news) as YS 341, operated by Boeing 767-300 "Big Island Spirit".

cUDPatH.jpg

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 1,249 posts
Where can I join? :P

AE Moderator | Globe Alliance Admin | AE's No.1 Railway Enthusiast

675143919b.jpg

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
The :P raises questions. Are you seriously trying to join? If so, this looks like it may be the correct thread.

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 1,249 posts

The :P raises questions. Are you seriously trying to join? If so, this looks like it may be the correct thread.

Yes...

AE Moderator | Globe Alliance Admin | AE's No.1 Railway Enthusiast

675143919b.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Yes, there is some suspicion to the :P 's out there......Anyways, Tintinfan, I will PM you about joining the airline. Me and Bugatti will also talk about you joining it, just so you know :ninja:

cUDPatH.jpg

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
:awesome: Three members! We need 10 hours of flying time in a month, and we can join the forum! The big YS forum!http://ysfhq.com/ We can apply for repaints! Recruit members! Get an approved server! The possibilities are endless!

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
:D Yay! Anyways, I have a little Journey Summary here, about my most recent flight, YS 591 to Molokai.

We left about 5 minutes early from Gate 56 in the Inter-Island Terminal as YS 591 to Molokai, operated by a YS-11. We had a long takeoff roll from Runway 08R at precisely 8AM, and headed over the lagoon and Downtown Honolulu, then turned slightly right to see the western coast of Molokai. Our flight was very smooth until the approach to Molokai, where we encountered a lot of turbulence. Nevertheless, we touched down on Runway 5 three minutes ahead of schedule. We taxied to the terminal with no further incudents. Aloha, Molokai!

cUDPatH.jpg

Delta-Northwest

Delta-Northwest

AE Viking!

• Data Manager
  • 705 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Yes...

:o What about your job at Pan Eu? :o

Delta-Northwest  :viking: 

Jordan White

Jordan White

• 1 posts
I'm new to Airline Empire but I've played YS flight for a while, I would love to join, to add cream to the crop, I'm actually a Delta Airlines regional jet pilot, I fly the EMB-145 and EMB-190's out of ATL 2 times a week, other days I'm on ground duty helping pilots with flight scheduling and other navigational aides. So I have a free few hours to fly out, Where's our hub? And can I fly my fav, of course the EMB-190! Hope to PM me soon on details!!

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
The flights are conducted out of Hawaii. You should contact nxwm2001 about the planes to use. I know nothing about aircraft modding, so I can't create an EMB-190. I can't repaint stuff for our use either, so the aircraft used are mostly the ones included with YS.

Maybe I will try to repaint an EMB-190 for our use in a month or two.

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
:D OK! Welcome, Jordan White, to YS Airlines! As ThePeople said, our base is in Honolulu, and I will PM you with the details. Welcome, and thank you!

cUDPatH.jpg

vandal_ys

vandal_ys

• 1 posts
Hi I'm one of the staff members from the YSFlight English community YSFHQ.com. If you want to start a VA and recruit more member to your VA then there would be a good place.

YSFHQ offers you a one stop shop for all your YSFlight needs. It's a friendly place full of YSFlight lovers and experts, spend a little time there and you will not only fall in love with YSFlight more but become an expert at the game yourself.

YSFHQ offers:
  • Countless YSFHQ member made add-ons. Aircraft, maps, weapons, sound packs etc
  • Listing of EVERY non-YSFHQ add-on pack.
  • Every modding tutorial you'd ever need.
  • Group hosting. We will give you your own forum area to conduct all your groups activities.
  • The Best combat squads, Virtual Airlines and aerobatic teams you'll find anywhere.
And if you find it too hard to mod, which some do, you could always recruit one of our skilled modders to your VA.
All you have to do is sign up to http://ysfhq.com/phpbb3/index.php post your first topic in the introduction section and you'r off on your VA career in YSFlight.

Also may I suggest, that if you want to start a VA within YSFHQ, we have other VA's there so may be confusing to have a VA called YS Airline. E.g. one is called Fast Airways Virtual Airline (FAVA) Oceanic Airlines Virtual Airline (OAVA) and Intercontinental Airways Virtual Airline (IAVA). And I'd also be willing to do some repainting for your airline, if you contact me via YQSHQ and we can talk about the scheme and aircraft you want.

Hope to see you soon.
Vandal, YSFHQ staff.

Posted Image

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
I'm on there too, I registered to sign up this VA. But I never got past my introductory post. I will be making the advertising board post and all tonight. I requested have permission, and I won't procrastinate further. I use the same username on YSFHQ. I need to configure my firewall to allow YSFlight too, so I can finally watch some airshows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users