Super Bowl

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Luxemburgman
for all you football fans who do you think will win the super bowl this year.

I wanna say packers because there the best but i will go with the Patriots one more time

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
CHEESEHEADS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots- Farve gets his 2nd ring after a missed FG attempt by Adam Vinnateri, 20-18 Packs

Syrami764

Syrami764

• 57 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Chandaman61388
  • Yahoo ID:delta76234

Originally posted by piercey
CHEESEHEADS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!

Green Bay Packers vs. New England Patriots- Farve gets his 2nd ring after a missed FG attempt by Adam Vinnateri, 20-18 Packs

Wow that was a good laugh......... j/k
New England- Not a chance lost too much they'll be decent, but unlike many other teams they are in a VERy ) big emphasis on very) competitive division (Buffalo, Miami, Jets) All of these teams really have a chance at winning the division crown. It was a good run for New England, but I don't think they'll make the superbowl this year. If they do it's going to have to be all on Brady and Dillon (and we all know they relied so heavily on that outstanding defense they had).
Green Bay- As much as I'd like to see that happen I don't think it will either. Despite them being in the NFC they haven't done too well in the playoffs the last two years. With the embarassing loss to the Vikings last year (a team they beat twice during the regular season) and giving up that 4th and 26 to Philly the year before. They just can't make it to the superbowl. The only way they have a legitimate shot at going to the superbowl is if they get home field advantage and even then it's not a guarantee because the Packers aren't unstoppable at home during the winter anymore which Mike Vick proved a few years ago as a rookie. They'll have to get through Atlanta and/or Philadelphia first. Even with TO being a fool Philly will still be tough to beat.

I really don't know who will make it to the superbowl. The field is so even without the Patriots being as dominant as previous years. I personally (depending on whether they get home field or not) think this is Peyton's year maybe. As for the NFC..... that's a tough call too since you have a chance at getting to the palyoffs even if you have a losing record haha.

One thing I credit you for is actually making a guess because of how equal the league is this year. I'll just wait a few weeks to see who looks good then I'll come back

[Edited on 8/19/2005 by Syrami764]

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
Miami is a competitor? They got the basement. Buffalo's chance relies on J.P. Lossman, who I think if it wasn't for the preseason injury, he would have had a very good season (not like Ben, but close). New York, who knows. New England will have to be offense heavy this year, but if they can by some miracle get Bruschi back next year, watch out!

btw, can someone brake Vinaterri's leg? He made me lose $90 in three super bowls :mad:

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
first of all PATS SUCK!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Next, you guys know its gonna be Falcons-Jaguars:cool:;)

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
im sorry but its going to be

J.E.T.S. JETS JETS JETS

Had the top defense last year, with the addition of Ty Law at corner hehe.;)

Chad Pennington is recovered and we have the fastest Top reciever in the game back, Lavernious Coles. hehe:P

And future Hall of Famer and the number 1 back laste year Curtis Martin, and number 2 or 3 top offensive line in the league lead by the best center in the leage Kevin Mawae.hehe:P

Ladies and Gentlemen its obvious

J.E.T.S. JETS JETS JETS:cool:

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
you wish

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
W.I.S.H You wish wish wish

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts

Originally posted by WSHNationals
first of all PATS SUCK!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Next, you guys know its gonna be Falcons-Jaguars:cool:;)

I'm sorry, but I have a warrant to search your house for drugs...... :) :(

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
what u tlking bout? Falcons have Vick....Dunn.......Brooking.....Crumpler
Jags have B-Left.......Taylor...

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
I don't care about the odds, or what anybody says, there's only one team I'm rooting for this and every year since I was 4! GO CHIEFS!!
Posted Image

[Edited on 8/19/2005 by Scalpel4]

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
CHEESEHEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
CHEESEHEADS ALL THE WAY

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
GO LA!!!!.... oh wait. we don't got any teams in Los Angeles just because the NFL wants LA to build a new stadium.

Yesthatsme

Yesthatsme

• 461 posts
lol thats a shame theres no team there

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
Well its all politics.

NFL wants LA to build a new stadium. LA has 2 football stadiums, the Rose Bowl and the Memorial Coliseum. The teams that play there are UCLA and USC respectivaly. If LA builds a new stadium, UCLA would move there leaving the Rose Bowl empty except for one day a year (The Rose Bowl game). Recentaly the Home Depot Center (soccer stadium) was opened and the LA Galaxy moved there. It would be hard to get one of the soccer teams (LA Galaxy or Chivas USA) to move to the Rose Bowl becuase is is a mediocre stadium for futbol.

now don't get me started on the Los Angeles Angels of Anahiem and the translations into spanish :mad:

GO RAIDERS!!!

[Edited on 8/19/2005 by S.A. 13]

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
IT'S JUST THE ANAHIEM ANGELS, NOT THIS LA BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

end of rant ;)

Syrami764

Syrami764

• 57 posts

Originally posted by piercey
Miami is a competitor? They got the basement. Buffalo's chance relies on J.P. Lossman, who I think if it wasn't for the preseason injury, he would have had a very good season (not like Ben, but close). New York, who knows. New England will have to be offense heavy this year, but if they can by some miracle get Bruschi back next year, watch out!

btw, can someone brake Vinaterri's leg? He made me lose $90 in three super bowls :mad:

Miami is a competitor. Even if Ricky Williams doesn't shine they have that kid from Auburn he is very talented (all of those kids from Auburn, Campell, Williams and Brown, who deserved to play USC and not Oklahoma) I'll give you this much they may not be a serious competitor this year, but next year they will be. Buffalo only needs to be semi-decent on offense to take that division. They have an extremely powerful and talented defense which they rely on. It's no longer the Kelly days where it was mostly offense it's the other way around. If Lossman can have a decent season this year they could wind up taking the division. The Jets can take the division as well. They have a great coach (Herm Edwards) and a talented defense and offense. (Shame they traded Santana though) New England can win the division too. It will be difficult though because they really have never depended on Brady for an ENTIRE game (normally just the last few minutes) This year we will see if Brady is that quarterback who can throw many touchdown passes and few INTs we already know they have a good RB though.

This goes to whoever said the Pats suck........ Please give me your dealer's number.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
you know, maybe NE will go to the Super Bowl, but not with Brady. Brady will get hurt, and then my QB from my favorite college will show everybody that the Hail Mary was no fluke ;)

#22 Doug Flutie- QB- Boston College :)

Syrami764

Syrami764

• 57 posts
LOL......... won't he have to beat out that kid from LSU to get the number 2 spot?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users