- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Welcome to the page of the new CityLink Group, operating services in New York City and through the United Kingdom. A list of our subsidiaries is listed here:

CityLink New York Express Transit Authority (Website Here) - In Operation
CityLink United Kingdom Express System - Operations starting Tuesday, September 20th
CityLink Isle Shuttle (Operating on the Isle of Man and possibly the Isles of Sicily) - Operations starting September 25th.
CityLink America Express (Operating through the US and Canada) - Operations starting September 25th.
CityLink Le Shuttle (Operating through the European Union) - Operations starting September 25th.

CityLink was created after the Velocity Group, to give passengers more comfort than ever before. The hub of the CityLink NYX operations is at the World Trade Center Transportation Hub. The hub of the CityLink Group is located on Euston Road, located near King's Cross and St. Pancras International. The Fleet and routes will be posted soon.

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
The CityLink group has been disbanded. The UKS, the Le Shuttle and the America Express has been shut down, the Orlando Regional Transit company has been moved to a single franchise. The Isle Shuttle will also run as a own company, and may be merged into the KingdomLink Group.

cUDPatH.jpg

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 1,249 posts
I wonder if Velocity could buy and merge Isle Shuttle with our own Isleland transport networks... :P

AE Moderator | Globe Alliance Admin | AE's No.1 Railway Enthusiast

675143919b.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Sure! I would love for Isle Shuttle to be put into good use! I would just like to help manage it, if that's fine.

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

:ninja: Sure! I'll make a contract **scrawls on a piece of paper** and I'll sent it to you guys.

cUDPatH.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users