• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Kingdom Rail

Kingdom Rail is a UK based train provider using mostly newer trains from Asia, North America and Europe. We operate 8 passenger routes through 2 countries. The HQ is located in London. Currently, we are looking for people to help out in the company.

President-In charge of all operations: Nicholas McGowan
Passenger Operations Manager - Royen Airlines - Works with the President to sketch out new train routes, rolling stock and manages the Passenger department.
Freight Operations Manager - AvroFly3r - Works with the President to scout out new routes, rolling stock and manages the Freight department
Freight Region Operation Managers - Zmapper (USA + Canada + Mexico) - Works with the Freight Operations Manager for closer operation managing in the freight sector. One needed for North America, one for UK + Ireland and 1 for the EU.
Station Operations Manager - AvroFly3r (UK + Ireland) - Works with the POM (Passenger Operations Manager) and the President to manage the stations in a selected area or country. One needed for the UK-Scotland-Ireland area, one needed for the France-Spanish area, and one needed for the area containing Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland and probably one more in the future.
Customer Service Manager - Forever alone - Similar to the Station Operations Manager, works with them to create a better traveling experience for everyone.
Special Cargo Operations Manager - Needed! - Works with the Freight Operations Manager to move special cargo, as jewels, oil, coal and other items that need special attention.

Fleet and Station coming soon.

UPDATE- SEPTEMBER 17th-- The new official stock for UK mainland routes will be the British Rail Class 460, operating in 6-8 car formations. The new routes are the following:

WATERLOO STATION - CLAPHAM JUNCTION - HOUNSLOW RAIL STATION - LONDON HEATHROW CENTRAL
WATERLOO STATION - LONDON CHARING CROSS - LONDON PADDINGTON - BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET RAILWAYS STATION - MANCHESTER PICCADILLY STATION
WATERLOO STATION - LONDON PADDINGTON - READING RAIL STATION - BRISTOL TEMPLE MEADS RAILWAY STATION - NEWPORT RAILWAY STATION - CARDIFF CENTRAL RAILWAY STATION
WATERLOO STATION - WEST CROYDON RAILWAY STATION - GATWICK AIRPORT RAILWAY STATION - CRAWLEY RAIL STATION - HORSHAM RAILWAY STATION - WORTHING RAIL STATION - PORTSMOUTH AND SOUTHSEA RAILWAY STATION

Kingdom Rail would also like to announce that they are thinking about a new shuttle service from Portsmouth to Ryde St. Johns Station, using London Underground A Stock (1960), currently being disused by the Metropolitan Line. Also, Kingdom Rail may build a new people mover system on the Isle of Wight, using British Rail Class 139's.

cUDPatH.jpg

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Hello,

I would like to join! :D Could I be either:

Passenger Operations Manager- Works with the President to sketch out new train routes, rolling stock and manages the Passenger department.

OR:

Freight Operations Manager- Works with the President to scout out new routes, rolling stock and manages the Freight department.

Thanks!

Royen Airlines

we%20are%20vertice%202.png?dl=0

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

NilsOlavThePenguin

NilsOlavThePenguin

Penguin

• 673 posts
I want to join

I want to be
Special Cargo Operations Manager
But I will take anything.

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Hi, I would like to be:Passenger or Freight Ops Manager, i dont mind which. And also if possible Station Ops Manager UK+IRE (Scotland is in the UK!!)thanksAvro :)

Hello,I would like to join! :D Could I be either:Passenger Operations Manager- Works with the President to sketch out new train routes, rolling stock and manages the Passenger department.OR:Freight Operations Manager- Works with the President to scout out new routes, rolling stock and manages the Freight department.Thanks! Royen Airlines

I want to joinI want to beSpecial Cargo Operations ManagerBut I will take anything.

Dear All,

Thank you for showing your interest in the Kingdom Rail Project! I will now appoint the positions.

Passenger Operations Manager- Royen Airlines
Freight Operations Manager- AvroFly3r
Special Cargo Operations Manager- Forever alone

Thank you!!!

cUDPatH.jpg

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts

Dear All,

Thank you for showing your interest in the Kingdom Rail Project! I will now appoint the positions.

Special Cargo Operations Manager- Forever alone

Thank you!!!

Yay! :partytime: Thanks so much! :P

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

NilsOlavThePenguin

NilsOlavThePenguin

Penguin

• 673 posts
Thank You! :D

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Customer Service.

(imagines....
**picks up phone at Customer Service**

Customer : Hello, how do I book the 3:15 train from London to Manchester?

FlyCat : You mean the 3:15:01 train, or the 3:15:30 train?

)

nWcLJH0.png

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANGER: Flycat (I'm expecting something better than what happened in Airport Simulation. :P)
STATION MANAGER FOR UK AND IRELAND: AvroFly3r.

cUDPatH.jpg

Zmapper

Zmapper

1500-some days left...

• 437 posts
I wish to manage freight in the US. I bring experience with US operating practices, including 100+ car trains.

There goes CRAZY uncle Ron, BABBLING about the unsustainablity of multiple WARS. -Jon Stewart
Posted Image

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
The Kingdom Rail C.E.O. would like to announce that a PM conference will occur at 4PM CST on Airline Empires. We would like to announce that at least the following people should be present (if you cannot be present, please PM me.)

Customer Service Manager- Flycat

If anyone else then people which are in this list will be present, please PM me. We will see you on Sunday, September 18th at 4PM EST. Thank you!

cUDPatH.jpg

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
CST or EST? Also won't it be easier if we all go on the chat?

Thanks,

Royen Airlines

P.S: Depending on if it is CST or EST will determine my presence! Thanks!

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Um......What's easier? And depending on the amount of people participating, we will use PM or Chat.

cUDPatH.jpg

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
Ah....now I see the problem. AvroFly3r, assuming you are located in Manchester (I have my information. :P) it will be 10PM UK time. If you cannot make it, we can reduce the time to 3PM CST or 2PM CST (4PM EST or 3PM EST). Thanks!

cUDPatH.jpg

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Hello all,

I am afraid, because I live in New Zealand that I can not attend. I thought CST and EST would make a difference but I'm afraid not. You are planning Sunday UK time, and so it is Monday morning in New Zealand and with school and stuff it is hard. Maybe we could organize another meeting next weekend but on a Saturday for you guys, so Sunday for me which will be handier! You can still have the tomorrow meeting without me and if you like just PM me the main points later.

Hope that is alright and can plan another meeting next weekend! :P

Royen Airlines

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Just to clarify, all Sunday is not good for me, but Saturday for you would be better for me! :P

Hope you understand! :P

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Just to clarify, all Sunday is not good for me, but Saturday for you would be better for me! :P

Hope you understand! :P

OK, that's fine.

cUDPatH.jpg

Royen

Royen

CEO Of Royen Airlines

• 1,566 posts
Thanks! :D

Sig.png

#gogolden2015 

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts
The meeting will then be rescheduled to next Sunday for the people in the US. The time is currently being worked out.

cUDPatH.jpg

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
**FlyCat answers phone**

Person : Hello, I was delayed 2 hours on my train departure.

Flycat : What are you talking about, this is Tony's Pizza Shop in Chicago! Whad'ya mean trains?
Person : Oh sorry Tony

**hangs up**

Flycat : Success at last!

nWcLJH0.png

NilsOlavThePenguin

NilsOlavThePenguin

Penguin

• 673 posts
Best Customer service in the world :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users