Log Book

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
So I was thinking of starting a ind of a log book to store information on all the flights that I have been on (starting now instead of past flights). I have a mock up of a page. Is there anything I need to add or change around?

Attached File  logbook.png   224.15KB   0 downloads

Nathanael

Nathanael

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts
Perhaps you can add Captain and First Officer names?

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

Perhaps you can add Captain and First Officer names?

I had actually intended to do that initially but i thiough it might be hard to get their names maybe i should put it in anyway :/

violetQueen

violetQueen

The Resident B!tch

• 584 posts
On the reverse side you could have a "notes" section where you can detail the quality of service, and what's offered. Over time you could then see how an airline's offering has changed. I.e ten years ago EI was full service and now they're not much dissimilar to LCC...

I liked TW and it's gone. NW, and it's gone. CO, and it's gone. Pray I don't like you.

"How sad it would be, should laughter disappear."
Posted Image

Spoiler

Nathanael

Nathanael

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts
Aren't the names supposed to be announced during the welcome announcement?

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

On the reverse side you could have a "notes" section where you can detail the quality of service, and what's offered. Over time you could then see how an airline's offering has changed. I.e ten years ago EI was full service and now they're not much dissimilar to LCC...

That wouldnt be a bad idea, but i normally dont buy anything or pay attention to what the cabin crew are doing. My face is always glued to the window :P

Aren't the names supposed to be announced during the welcome announcement?

Yea but the PA's arent great quality and I may have a fairly boistrous cabin <_<

violetQueen

violetQueen

The Resident B!tch

• 584 posts

That wouldnt be a bad idea, but i normally dont buy anything or pay attention to what the cabin crew are doing. My face is always glued to the window :P

That's understandable it was just a suggestion :P SH flights I'm usually the same, but now I travel with kids, I gotto be more attentive to the cabin and when I get crappy treatment from CC, I tend not to fly that airline again. *cough* FR *cough*

I liked TW and it's gone. NW, and it's gone. CO, and it's gone. Pray I don't like you.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts

That's understandable it was just a suggestion :P SH flights I'm usually the same, but now I travel with kids, I gotto be more attentive to the cabin and when I get crappy treatment from CC, I tend not to fly that airline again. *cough* FR *cough*

*cough* I warned you ;) *cough* :whistling:

violetQueen

violetQueen

The Resident B!tch

• 584 posts
I got called a cheapskate by a fecking polish woman for paying 160 fecking euros to fly from cork to dublin when a taxi is 50 euros and a train is less than that... HOW does that make me a cheapskate?

Especially as I was then going on a business/first class flight to atlanta with delta... HOW does that make me cheap?!

Posted Image

Spoiler

violetQueen

violetQueen

The Resident B!tch

• 584 posts
Sooner FR fecks off from Ireland the better IMO.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Nick of DC Airways

Nick of DC Airways

DC Airways CEO

• 187 posts
I dont know if your still doing this but you should add the flight number

Avant Member | Aspire Member

Sig.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users