CHEATER EXPOSED

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts

Originally posted by AirKevin
Yeah. I think the Navy bug was activated then.

Isn't it just too coincidental that whenever Marcus opens/ readjusts his network, all routes operated by him shown activity by the Navy bug?

Adding to my previous list are NGO-PUS (with 848seats) and PUS-SEL (50 seats). And i believe there are mcuh of such incidents to be exposed.

[Edited on 8/14/2005 by oneworld]

Guest_xwing_*

Guest_xwing_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by oneworld

Originally posted by xwing
I was on NGO-PUS until a few days ago with 4 Beeches running about 20 frequencies. I had a 100% load factor on that; I guess this explains that.

IF there was the case, could you please substantiate your identity by telling us who you are. As a search of the player list has shown, there is NOT an operator named "Xwing".

Your assistance will be most welcomed.

Sure. My ID is 4692. I was operating PUS-NGO using beeches, as stated above. Then a few days ago, I decided to stop playing and closed all my routes. I still have my 6 beeches if that helps.

I had 2 hubs, one in NGO and one in PUS (bad idea i know). I thought that I was getting the 100% LF from those but from what I understand now, it is from this Navy Bug business.

[Edited on 8/14/2005 by xwing]

[Edited on 8/14/2005 by xwing]

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Whats your airline name?

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:dperez757
  • Yahoo ID:trekkerr757

Originally posted by piercey
Whats your airline name?

His airline is Xwing.

[Edited on 8/14/2005 by Mexicana757]

Guest_xwing_*

Guest_xwing_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by Mexicana757

Whats your airline name?

His airline is Xwing.

No actually, my airline name is X-Wing Airways, ID 4692.

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts

Originally posted by xwing

Originally posted by Mexicana757

Whats your airline name?

His airline is Xwing.

No actually, my airline name is X-Wing Airways, ID 4692.

Good to hear some clarification.

May i also extend my warmest welcome to you here since you are no longer playing the game, having not participated in the forum before, but nevertheless got a new found interest to drop by at the forum! Thanks very much, this is most extraordinary of your help!!!

Anyway given that you had quit the game quite a few days ago, your withdrawn is unlikely to have any bearings on him. And now u have also confirmed that PUS-NGO had enjoyed high loading only because of the Navy bug, we can more confidently deduce that it is not exactly a "high demand route" to legitimately support the 624 seat capacity suddenly dumped by Marcus in the last 12 hours, notwithstanding he is again charging almost double of the prevalent price.

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts
Hey Seanbert - job well done on exposing this "player". Keep up the good fight.

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts
i was away to this argument for a day because i really dun understand y my routes are considered as abnormal and i tried to find out wht's happening to me.

Luckily God is on my side and let me discover some evidence and save thousands of my words to explain the accusation against me.

while i was still confused with the problem, i reset all the things to the u all say abnormal condition and see wht happens.

OSA-SEL
$270, 1 737 and ERJ145.

Then i wait until i see this. $1000 price tag for my so called clean player
Posted Image

Then after a while i make a refresh to the page and see this:

My LF suddenly goes up and dominate the market while $120 is reset by my rival.
Posted Image

And the updated route information isHERE
and i have reset my ticket price to $160 to avoid activiting the bug.

Just coincidence?? Let's see another.

This time OSA-PUS
i test 2 737 and 7 ERJ145.
Posted Image

Same trick, happened and disappeared in a very short time.
And then my LF boost up, where i have been thinking it is normal.
Posted Image

UpdatedHERE
Normal price set also to declare my cleaniness.

Are these enough? i hope i can find out more.

Abnormal?? Still one route left i think is bugged by that action.

OSA-CTS

i hv loads of aircraft on this with $270, but still dominate that route, of coz i'll change the price back to normal after all the things are clear.:P

[Edited on 8/15/2005 by lscMC]

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Right, if u want to prove u are innocent, then do so in this thread. Do not open any other thread on the issue, like u did in the suggestion forum, becuase IT WAS NOT a suggestion, just u reposting what u posted here.

Therefore, it was been deleted.

Now, i see u got evidence against Seanbert, thats all good and fine, but do try and keep in all in one thread. Thanks.

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Right, if u want to prove u are innocent, then do so in this thread. Do not open any other thread on the issue, like u did in the suggestion forum, becuase IT WAS NOT a suggestion, just u reposting what u posted here.

Therefore, it was been deleted.

Now, i see u got evidence against Seanbert, thats all good and fine, but do try and keep in all in one thread. Thanks.

I'm sorry with that, but i'll try my best to corporate with all of u for my name, i just dun understand y Seanbert did this to me.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Seanbert believes that u run more than one airline and activated the bug on those routes due to numerous facts:

- on various routes he shown, u had 2-3 aircraft on the route with a fare higher than ur competitors. This is pretty strange considering all the competitors on those routes are around $150-$200 and u are around $270-$300 on some routes.
- there is an airline on those routes at $1000. That also seems too strange to be just a coincidence. Its pretty strange that an airline would put a price that high knowing the competition is around $150-$200.
- the aircraft choosen on the route. 2 A330-300s on any routes, especially short haul, is either capacity dumping to either kick the competition out or prove a point. But had A330-300s at a higher price and they couldnt have making money, unless something strange on the route happened.

Thats all the things i can point out that i see which is abnormal and highlights the fact that the bug could or has been activated on those precise routes.

Now, on the other hand, i wonder what Seanbert has to say about those $1000 prices on those routes... hmmmmmmm...

[Edited on 15-8-05 by Maestro69]

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts
I saw a free gate in OSA, so I just tried to set up OSA-SEL with an EMB-195 LR (frequency = 5). At $160, I got 0% load factor. At $1, I got less than 20% load factor.

I repeated with a Fairchild 328 - basically same result.

I repeated with a Beech - basically same result.

I repeated on OSA-PUS - basically same result.

I cannot explain Seanbert's $1000 fare, but I cannot see how anyone can get any profit on this route at those fares. It looks very suspect to me.

OSA gate available. Anyone want it?

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
Okay honestly, why on earth would he want to compete with himself if he owns the other two airlines?

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts

Originally posted by Atlantic_Air
Okay honestly, why on earth would he want to compete with himself if he owns the other two airlines?

You can use one to rig the route, and the other airline can get the benefit.

[Edited on 8/15/2005 by Chicken]

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
which airline would be the benefiting and when would be the rigging one?

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Originally posted by Atlantic_Air

i am quite confused about it too, is it because i have taken over him as the dominate airline in OSA and NGO while he is dominating most of the east asia cities??
just guess, sorry if i'm wrong.:P

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Seanbert believes that u run more than one airline and activated the bug on those routes due to numerous facts:

- on various routes he shown, u had 2-3 aircraft on the route with a fare higher than ur competitors. This is pretty strange considering all the competitors on those routes are around $150-$200 and u are around $270-$300 on some routes.
- there is an airline on those routes at $1000. That also seems too strange to be just a coincidence. Its pretty strange that an airline would put a price that high knowing the competition is around $150-$200.
- the aircraft choosen on the route. 2 A330-300s on any routes, especially short haul, is either capacity dumping to either kick the competition out or prove a point. But had A330-300s at a higher price and they couldnt have making money, unless something strange on the route happened.

Thats all the things i can point out that i see which is abnormal and highlights the fact that the bug could or has been activated on those precise routes.

Now, on the other hand, i wonder what Seanbert has to say about those $1000 prices on those routes... hmmmmmmm...

[Edited on 15-8-05 by Maestro69]

when u have high LF on a route with a A330, it's normal that u'll put another to earn more profit. After that, LF is still high, so higher price is another option to raise profit. That's wht i have done.:P

However, as time goes on, i may dominate the route or the cities which makes someone not feel good and start charging me with wht he has done.:cool:

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      

Originally posted by lscMC
when u have high LF on a route with a A330, it's normal that u'll put another to earn more profit.

usually both routes would compete with themselves. the game would see both A330s are different flights and you would be stuck fighting between them forcing the price down.

on the other hand, i wouldn't believe any screenshots anymore due to the fact of editability

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts
Marcus, not only that i have to denounce your cheating in the game, your new desperate attempt to fabricate screen shots is found to be even more unspeakable.

You first of all lied about being away from the game, given all the fact that your airline has shown numerous activities to reshuffle flights and move capacity around consistently in the last 24 hours.

Also for the last 5.5 hours, during which time you claimed to have spotted me "charging fares at 1000" , I had not even had the opporutnity to log in to my account -- a claim which i has already submitted to the admin for verification.

At ALL TIMES my fares had been set at $120!

Again i stress that I have voluntatrily submit myself to investigation by the game admin in order to clear my name. In the mean time, I urge everybody who see this post to employ some common sense and think of the scenario" which Marcus has presented -- could the trick of pricing myself at $1000 have in any way benefited me? and could it have in any way activated any bug?

everybody is free to try it at home, because the answer to both is NO.

it's smiple, The screen shots are just another desperate attempt by Marcus to create another distraction.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts

Originally posted by lscMC
i was away to this argument for a day because i really dun understand y my routes are considered as abnormal and i tried to find out wht's happening to me.

Luckily God is on my side and let me discover some evidence and save thousands of my words to explain the accusation against me.

while i was still confused with the problem, i reset all the things to the u all say abnormal condition and see wht happens.

OSA-SEL
$270, 1 737 and ERJ145.

Then i wait until i see this. $1000 price tag for my so called clean player
Posted Image

Then after a while i make a refresh to the page and see this:

My LF suddenly goes up and dominate the market while $120 is reset by my rival.
Posted Image

And the updated route information isHERE
and i have reset my ticket price to $160 to avoid activiting the bug.

Just coincidence?? Let's see another.

This time OSA-PUS
i test 2 737 and 7 ERJ145.
Posted Image

Same trick, happened and disappeared in a very short time.
And then my LF boost up, where i have been thinking it is normal.
Posted Image

UpdatedHERE
Normal price set also to declare my cleaniness.

Are these enough? i hope i can find out more.

Abnormal?? Still one route left i think is bugged by that action.

OSA-CTS

i hv loads of aircraft on this with $270, but still dominate that route, of coz i'll change the price back to normal after all the things are clear.:P

[Edited on 8/15/2005 by lscMC]

I concur with Seanbert. I think these are fabricated. Look at the first OSA-PUS. Why does Seanbert have higher % of marketshare??
Seanbert has less seats and a higher price than Marcus. Logically, Marcus Airlines should have more market share on OSA-PUS.

Then look at the second OSA-PUS. Notice how the edge of the circle is clearer (not blurred) near the dark green area on the second image than the first OSA-PUS. I believe that these pictures have been altered.

[Edited on 8/15/2005 by rocksandfossils]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users