Photo

CHEATER EXPOSED

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts
Remember my earlier post on an alleged cheater in Japan? Now i think i got the conclusive evidence to show expose the dirty player.

PEK-NGO
Posted Image

NGO-SEL
Posted Image

SEL-OSA
Posted Image

Posted Image

OSA-PEK
Posted Image

Apparently wheneve the cheater acts, he has the the help of at least three bogus airlines namely "Lexus" (id:4603), "evolution air" (id:4602 ) and "skyline airways" (id: 4604) to accomplish his dirty trick, which is to activate the bug.

Come clean MARCUS AIRLINES, tell me how you manage to deploy massive capacity on those already saturated Japanese routes all at once with the likes of multiple A330s, and snatch up majority market share whilst charging signifcantly higher airfares from the competiton?

Do you really not the owner of those hree named bogus airlines? Or is it just a coincidence that whenever you opens a new route, those bogus airline happen to act simultaneously?

[Edited on 8/14/2005 by oneworld]

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts
Seanbert, stop pointing your finger to me, this shows some kind of respect. I suffer huge loss after your stupid $1 action. Apparently, if i am connected with the airlines u mentioned, i would not dare to reply u here.

Please be considerate be4 u accused anyone. Can i say u are the one who set cheats because u set $1 on routes.

Adding massive capacity on the routes is my own business planning as to dominate the price, set to a normal condition and let everyone on the routes make money, not like u!!

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts
And Marcus, nice work with you $1 work on Lexus (id:4603). Tell us how many more bogus airlines do you own to accomplish your master cheat work?

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Originally posted by oneworld
And Marcus, nice work with you $1 work on Lexus (id:4603). Tell us how many more bogus airlines do you own to accomplish your master cheat work?

I have to once again say I have NO ownership over other airlines. My ID is 3725.

If u don't stop your accusation on me anymore, i think others on forum will do so.

Seanbert, this only once again shows your disrepect to others. Don't think that you are big airline and can judge the AE world.

BTW, can u explain your $1 action on the routes u mentioned? i think many of us are interested to know.

[Edited on 8/14/2005 by lscMC]

mma

mma

• 425 posts
Common players...this is a game and not a BOXING RING !!!!

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts

Originally posted by lscMC
Seanbert, stop pointing your finger to me, this shows some kind of respect. I suffer huge loss after your stupid $1 action. Apparently, if i am connected with the airlines u mentioned, i would not dare to reply u here.

Please be considerate be4 u accused anyone. Can i say u are the one who set cheats because u set $1 on routes.

Adding massive capacity on the routes is my own business planning as to dominate the price, set to a normal condition and let everyone on the routes make money, not like u!!

You suffer losses? Last month your profit shows a miraculous jump of almost 35%.

And a biz planning to flood the market with excess capacity so as to set it back to a "nomral condition" and let everyone make money?? Oh wat a noble thought!! Anyway please account for those at least three bogus airline? Why do they always act in assocation with your route deployment? Coincidence?????

[Edited on 8/14/2005 by oneworld]

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts

I have to once again say I have NO ownership over other airlines. My ID is 3725.

If u don't stop your accusation on me anymore, i think others on forum will do so.

Seanbert, this only once again shows your disrepect to others. Don't think that you are big airline and can judge the AE world.

BTW, can u explain your $1 action on the routes u mentioned? i think many of us are interested to know.

Those $1 fares are in response to your action. With your suddent influx of 500-1000 seats on each of those routes, all my flight loading slump to 0%

Of course overflooding the route is one way you have tried to "set the route back to normal and bring profits to everybody", isn't it?

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

You suffer losses? Last month your profit shows a miraculous jump of almost 35%.

i get the profit because i had 2 A330 entering my fleets last AE month. one used, and one new, and because at that time we both have normal prices.

And a biz planning to flood the market with excess capacity so as to set it back to a "nomral condition" and let everyone make money?? Oh wat a noble thought!! Anyway please account for those at least three bogus airline? Why do they always act in assocation with your route deployment? Coincidence?????

i am tired to saying that i have NO ownership over those airlines. i just my MARCUS AIRLINES.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!????

now u make everyone feel that u are having those airlines. I don't know u Seanbert, and i can't think of any reasons to do such actions.

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Those $1 fares are in response to your action. With your suddent influx of 500-1000 seats on each of those routes, all my flight loading slump to 0%

Of course overflooding the route is one way you have tried to "set the route back to normal and bring profits to everybody", isn't it?

i dun't think i have overflooded those routes. i added only about 500 to 700 seats on those routes but not 5000, only equivalent to 2 A330 capacity. Isn't it a normal action in real world and in AE??

wht i think is that if i have majority of the route, i can rule the price of it. That's it. Thank you for your fingerpointing!!!

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
I'll side with Oneworld here. those screen shots are timelines and how convienent is it your airline adds 2-5 flights with A330's charging $40+ more than anyone else and then some nobody comes in with one flight at $1000 every single time.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
One more thing your pulling %60 profit margin, which for any airline at this stage in the game is basically impossible, especially for your airline's size. It was even hard in year 1 to do that as well

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts
I've checked the profiles of the 3 airlines you've mentioned.

Lexus:
it owns 5 gates at SEL and operate routes that Seanbert has. Seambert has 8 gates there.

Skyline Airways:
it has gates around east asia.

Evolution Air:
it has only 1 gate at OSA.

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Originally posted by galapagapop
One more thing your pulling %60 profit margin, which for any airline at this stage in the game is basically impossible, especially for your airline's size. It was even hard in year 1 to do that as well

That's because i hv done much Market research b4 setting OSA but not Europe or US region at start.

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
No, no way you can command such margins on so much capacity on a couple of routes, and thos other airlines all ahve consecutive ID's making porve that they were created the same night, and most likely for a certain route.

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts
Hey Marcus, one thing you have not said is why you have lots and lots of seats with above average fares on saturated routes.

If you explain why you have lots of seats with above average fares on saturated routes, your credibiliy will grow heaps.

If you avoid the question, and create distractions (as you have done), your credibility shrinks.

Do the right thing, explain why you have lots of seats with above average fares on saturated routes, in a calm, rational, non-attacking manner, and watch the forum start supporting you. Until you do this, I must agree with Banana and Seanbert.

Please tell us your side of the story - why do you have lots of seats with above average fares on saturated routes?

oneworld

oneworld

• 33 posts

That's because i hv done much Market research b4 setting OSA but not Europe or US region at start.

Interesting I have considerable operation in OSA but my profit margin is no where close to 60%. And ask anybody who operate in Japan, chances are they will tell you it is an increasingly saturated market, as per Europe and the US.

And whilst the game has become so established with so many worthy and competent players, how often is there an arbitrage for you to profit just because your set the market in OSA?

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

No, no way you can command such margins on so much capacity on a couple of routes, and thos other airlines all ahve consecutive ID's making porve that they were created the same night, and most likely for a certain route.

Sorry i can't explain the consecutive ID problem because i really dun know, maybe CEO of those airlines can explain.

but i can say everytime i add a plane to a route from start, the LF will go down a bit but still profitable. So i go on adding planes to the same route until the Marginal Profit has started to decline. For one thing i want to fully utilize the slot of my gates, for the second thing, just make more money to catch up with you guys big airlines. :P

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Im wondering why someone would need 2x A330-300 frequencies on an already crowded route......

See, what i dont understand that with so much excess capacicty, the prices are around $300 when they should be around $100-$200, considering im on similar routes, not with A330s but have the similar amount of seats and prices aint that flash, like here, were prices for Marcus Airlines are at $300....

There is nothing better than to prove that ur not activating the bug yet side stepping the issue aint the way to go.... Maybe, as Chicken said, explained how all this occur and so forth, it may be u somewhere, lscMC ...

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

If you explain why you have lots of seats with above average fares on saturated routes, your credibiliy will grow heaps.

You are rit, my fares are a bit higher than average in my routes. However, i found my LF is not so good, around 70% per route. On balancing LF and profit, i choose the latter.

If you avoid the question, and create distractions (as you have done), your credibility shrinks.

Do the right thing, explain why you have lots of seats with above average fares on saturated routes, in a calm, rational, non-attacking manner, and watch the forum start supporting you. Until you do this, I must agree with Banana and Seanbert.

Please tell us your side of the story - why do you have lots of seats with above average fares on saturated routes?

When i set the price, i have many times for trial and error. I've tried to put 5 737 in OSA-PUS but it give -ve profit. however, some of my routes lik OSA-SEL seems have huge demand and profit until SEANBert start the price war.

i started my airline here from 2 Beeches like u all.
as u know, actually every player will be rewarded for nth even they are the 1st in the game like Venture.
So i really dun understand y ppl cheat in the game when i saw NAVY posts.

So, at the last, i just want my clean title back. that's y i've been staying on this forum for an hour while i should have my bedtime. i hate to be bent.

Thx very much and Seanbert.:P

lscMC

lscMC

• 29 posts

Originally posted by Maestro69
Im wondering why someone would need 2x A330-300 frequencies on an already crowded route......

See, what i dont understand that with so much excess capacicty, the prices are around $300 when they should be around $100-$200, considering im on similar routes, not with A330s but have the similar amount of seats and prices aint that flash, like here, were prices for Marcus Airlines are at $300....

There is nothing better than to prove that ur not activating the bug yet side stepping the issue aint the way to go.... Maybe, as Chicken said, explained how all this occur and so forth, it may be u somewhere, lscMC ...

i dun know if it's called a bug. but if it is, i may have to admit my fault.

So plz look deeply into this bug. Or else, i cannot get my title back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users